PSA Business Cards?

Reaction score
a few years back (not sure if they still do) FTE had a down load you could make your own flyer's/cards with.... its a good idea but I'm not one for leaving things on peoples car's.. I tend to chat with them about there ride.. maybe cause I sit alone in my car hauler all day long...

VanoFord

Reaction score
I dont know about anybody else...but I can't stand when people leave flyers, cards, etc on one of my vehicles. It pisses me off, it's not yours, stay away from it, and don't touch it. I sure as hell wouldn't check out some forum card left on my ride. I had a guy in a "ricer-ish" american car forum pull up at a red light trying to tell me about their club/forum, wanting me to join. I told him no thanks, I would hate having the fastest car there, and drove off.

I was just getting ready to post something similar. It's my truck, I don't want people leaving sh!t on it.

a few years back (not sure if they still do) FTE had a down load you could make your own flyer's/cards with.... its a good idea but I'm not one for leaving things on peoples car's.. I tend to chat with them about there ride.. maybe cause I sit alone in my car hauler all day long...

I understand everyone's concern about some yahoo puttin some damn handout on our truck. I hate that too. This is why the design of the business card should be 2 sided and we slip it on the driver door window:

Front: bold,large letters "Nice Rig!"
Back: "We'd love to hear more about it on PowerStrokeArmy.com"

I'm open to all ideas but this was just my first thought. You'd be more inclined to flip and read it if it was a straight out compliment than just dribble. And i always see nice trucks parked when i go in someplace but i seldom see the owner. Just my $.02

Jason

Reaction score
Gpd I hate when someone refers to a pickup as a "rig". It's not a damn Peterbilt, and even then "rig" is retarded. Now, If the guy is drivig an oil drilling "rig", then, and only then...is it suitable.

VanoFord

Reaction score
Gpd I hate when someone refers to a pickup as a "rig". It's not a damn Peterbilt, and even then "rig" is retarded. Now, If the guy is drivig an oil drilling "rig", then, and only then...is it suitable.

Seriously? I mean you're really gonna be so technical? Because the full definition of rig includes "All Trucks". Read some more...

VanoFord

Reaction score

Seriously? I mean you're really gonna be so technical? Because the full definition of rig includes "Any Kind ofTrucks". Maybe you should read some more...

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/Rig

Jason

Reaction score
Lmfao...ok, Mr. Lookitupinthedictionary didnt mean to make you go do research. I didn't say a "rig", and a "truck" were two different things. I stated it sounds retarded. Re-read what I said, and let it sink in...until you fully can grasp reading comprehension, and put it to work, don't try to smart off to someone and tell them they need to read some more.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I didn't have to look it up. I provided the link because you obviously didn't know the full definition. Had your reading comprehension skills been a bit better you might have caught that.

And you did say a rig should be a peterbilt or an oil rig, insinuating that a truck was not a rig. My comprehensive readings skills lead me to that outcome.

Jason

Reaction score
No...what i said was this. Calling a pickup, a rig...is retarded, its not a peterbilt (also, commonly referred to as a "rig"), and even then, calling just a tractor itself, a "rig"...is retarded. A oil derrick, is referred to a a rig, which is suitable use of he word, as it encompasses several operations into one item. A kia soul, is not a "rig".. You are taking this way too much to heart, and trying to pik an e-fight you are going to lose.

Jason

Reaction score
Also, your "rig" definition states nothing about a truck. It states to fix up, put together, outfit with clothing, materials, or accessories, etc. Nothing in there about a truck. Two fails in one post, I don't want to alarm you, but you may very well be related to forum member 85_305, as your fact providing skills are about on par with each other. You may want to check those branches of your family tree.

VanoFord

Reaction score
Also, your "rig" definition states nothing about a truck. It states to fix up, put together, outfit with clothing, materials, or accessories, etc. Nothing in there about a truck. Two fails in one post, I don't want to alarm you, but you may very well be related to forum member 85_305, as your fact providing skills are about on par with each other. You may want to check those branches of your family tree.

You were looking at the verb definitions. Rig can also be used as a noun, but I'm sure you knew that smart guy.

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score

speaking of fail...
bazusyra.jpg

I don't want to alarm you, but...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
alright kiddo's lets talk about the business cards! next thing we know we'll be arguing if it is a cart or buggy at walmart or if pepsi is soda or pop.
:eek:fftopic

Jason

Reaction score
When people commonly refer to a "truck", they are speaking of a class 7, or 8 truck.

Anyways, you two retarded ***c boys still cant comprehend reading. I said it was RETARDED to call a pickup that, not disputing what some dictionary says. So fail is on you two tards.

Also, my dictionary view I had, only had 3 definitions, and then google ads for riggging crap.

Arisley

Reaction score
alright kiddo's lets talk about the business cards! next thing we know we'll be arguing if it is a cart or buggy at walmart or if pepsi is soda or pop.
:eek:fftopic

Neither one, Pepsi is a Coke, just like Dr. Pepper or 7-Up is a Coke.

As in "Wanna Coke?"
"Yeah, whatcha got?"
"I got Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up, or Mt. Dew. I also got some of that diet $hit, if you want it."

See, it's all Coke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.