Ready for a Change

Mdub707

Reaction score
i think the truck looks great! i think paint matched handles would accent it very well though.

Blue Painted mirror caps and paint matched door handles?

Yes, what these guys said. Painted mirror caps and door handles would really finish this off nicely (already a really sweet truck).

leave it please

I love the way it sits now

As for stance, I agree with these guys, the truck is ridiculously nice looking the way it sits!!! I wouldn't change a thing.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
leave it as it sits...but go with a Nitto Terra Grappler, or a Nitto 420...i have some 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers i might part with, not sure yet, if you want with like 400 miles on em...i think i wanna go with the 420's on mine

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
ATZ's would look sweet as hell. I would have went that route over the toyos I have if they were a lot cheaper. And they do make a 35x13.5-20 atz.

If you are wanting to go lower they also make a 33x13.50-20 atz... but it has been on a national backorder for over a year... ask me how i know :fustrate:

Last edited:

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
My vote is for a different tire in ATZ. I know it's a different body style but here is mine with 15.50 and they don't make it look like an off roading truck IMO.

270384_10150220863623525_653483524_7342109_4506795_n.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
well.....I think the first thing I'm going to do before changing anything with the suspension is switch up the tires. i've still got plenty of tread life left so I guess I have some time to decide on a tire. I appreciate the feedback from everyone!

If you are wanting to go lower they also make a 33x13.50-20 atz... but it has been on a national backorder for over a year... ask me how i know

i think I'd like the way that size would turn out...as long as they don't look too short.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
well.....I think the first thing I'm going to do before changing anything with the suspension is switch up the tires. i've still got plenty of tread life left so I guess I have some time to decide on a tire. I appreciate the feedback from everyone!

i think I'd like the way that size would turn out...as long as they don't look too short.

I called MT and they are finally shipping these tires again. Hopefully you have a tire hookup otherwise they are over 400 a piece

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Lance, Do you ever leave your trucks looks alone??? LOL I think it looks great as it sits, but I think it would look awesome with a set of 305/55/20's in an AT sitting at the same height. If you truck is a street queen (No offense) I don't think you need that aggressive of a tire. You could probably sell those tires pretty easily to offset the cost of a new set as well.

Oh and StrokerTurbo7.3, If you ever decide to get rid of those wheels, let me know... I think those would look good on the new project truck:evil No interest in the tires though, not going to lift mine that high.

Sorry for the derail:morons:

-French

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
josh I can't leave it alone. i have truck mod add. this thing is a total street vagina (except during hunting season) so there is really no reason for the M/T other than looks.

JMart

Reaction score
josh I can't leave it alone. i have truck mod add. this thing is a total street vagina (except during hunting season) so there is really no reason for the M/T other than looks.

All the more reason to trade me, mod the p!ss out of mine, then trade back.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
if you want a street look get the nitto terra grappler a/t's

personally i think the truck looks great the way it is though..

BFD99

Reaction score
I have to mod my truck, otherwise I get bored with it, so i keep modding it, which keeps my interest in it.

Latest posts

Members online