ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRUCK FEST

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Ummmm....

I might not make it, I'll find out monday.

I have a meeting at work monday morning and depending on how that meeting goes will determine weather or not I get suspended for an x amount of days or terminated.

Unfortunately, I fessed up to damaging 7-$0.65 (65 cents each) boxes.

Yet other retards can *** up a $25,000 order that could have easily been avoided by a simple checklist and it's ok.

Tom S

Reaction score
Do you guys want to set up any kind of a dinner beer get together?

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Is there a schedule for this event?

I wasn't planning on getting there until saturday night... I had no clue there was a sled pull friday night.

genie144

Reaction score
Sorry... I should have posted... Is there any info out yet about the ATS dyno? I knew there was one Saturday (although I thought it was a few weeks out...).

Sam

samoht517

Reaction score
Copied from their link

Friday August 5th Sled Pulls - Adams County Fairgrounds
Friday August 5th features the sled pull/ truck pulls at the Adams County Fairgrounds Stadium brought to you by Nitto Tire. NSPA will begin tech-in inspections at 10:00am. Work Stock Class begins pulling at 12:00pm, with the main event at 7:00pm. All competitors and spectators are invited. Classes will range from stock trucks to heavily-modified dedicated pullers. 2011's sled pull is co-sponsored and sanctioned by NSPA (National Sled Pullers Association) and features the NSPA's pulling sled which is one of the newest and latest technology sleds in the country. Four classes are available to pullers including: Work Stock, Street, Super Street, and Modified. Cash and prizes will be awarded and participants are eligible for the all-around points contest winner involving the sled pull/dyno competition/drag racing.

Adams County Fairgrounds
9755 Henderson Rd
Brighton, CO 80601

Saturday August 6th
Dyno Day & BBQ - ATS Diesel HQ
Saturday August 6th ATS hosts an open house Dyno Day & BBQ at our Arvada facility. Activities at ATS and dyno runs begin at 8:00 a.m. Armed Services Members who attend Saturday with military ID eat for free!

ATS Diesel Headquarters
5293 Ward Road
Arvada, CO 80002

Sunday August 7th
Drags - Bandimere Speedway / Morrison CO.
Sunday August 7th Cummins Truck Fest moves the excitement to the upper paved drag strip portion of Bandimere Speedway - sponsored by Cummins Rocky Mountain. Events for Sunday include drag racing, vendor midway, rock crawling, and show-n-shine competition starting at 8:00 a.m. Spectators will see some of the most unique and detailed vehicles in the truck genre. Many of the country's fastest trucks will be there to lay down impressive quarter mile times. As with Saturday, Sunday's competition and spectator opportunities are open to everyone.
*Drag racing trucks are required to either have upward-firing exhaust stacks, or use a temporary exhaust turn-up pipe for the event. This change was made at the request of the track which must manage issues presented by smoke from trucks that can damage track property and disqualify racers due to issues with the timing light system. Clamp-on exhaust turn-up kits can be acquired by calling ATS directly.

Bandimere Speedway
3051 South Rooney Road
Morrison, CO 80465
Click a title below to see previous coverage of the event

Hotel Info:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver
10101 South I-70 Service Road, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
ph.(877) 410-6681

For further info or media needs please contact ATS at
1+ 866.209.3695
M-F 8:00-5:30 MST

Last edited:

genie144

Reaction score
Cost for how many runs... How to pre-register other than just sending in my email to end up on the ATS mailing list... Number of trucks are going to run. Who's dyno (is it the one from Wyoming?)? I suppose I will try to call them tomorrow to get details cause there aren't any on their site (already looked)...

Sam

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Hallers dyno will be there outside 75 for 3 pulls I think. Ats will be inside not sure what that costs. As far as pre registering I don't know

mike@haller's

Reaction score
We will be setup in ATS's parking lot. 75 for 3 pulls we do have a credit card reader if that helps to. No need to preregister as were just gonna run who ever is there at the moment and ready to roll. First come first serve basicly. See you there.

Latest posts

Members online