ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRUCK FEST

Tom S

Reaction score
I will have a few Army decals to hand out this weekend.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
W/e dinner gets planned for saturday nite plan it late if possible, kenny and I won't be getting into town until about 830-9...... would go for a a good group g2g and beer drinking session

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Damn dude,... I can only haul so much ass... You think we could get there between 8 and 9?

we drop an hour off the drive time going into mountain time zone.... if we leave her at 5 our time that 4 there time... pretty sure we can make it in 4 hours

genie144

Reaction score
If anyone is gonna be at ATS tomorrow... I need help... Pretty sure I blew a plug out of my front HPOP... Had the truck parked at ATS for now...

Sam

genie144

Reaction score
I just finished packing everything up tools wise... I was reviewing the HPOP removal guide and realized I don't have a HPOP line tool.

See you guys there.

Sam
(Stupid truck)

genie144

Reaction score
I am here and brought my nice camera. If anyone is running your truck and want good pictures - stop by and you can borrow the camera...

Sam

Dzchey21

Reaction score
and sorry i didnt stay and hang out or talk to ya'll longer, i have way too much stuff to do, and they just totalled my beater car, and so i got that on top of everything else... with nothing else to drive LOL, soooooooooo

Anyway thoughs of you that i did get to talk to it was nice seeing new and old faces (tom) LOL Dyno went well i thought, wasnt as many trucks as i thought but we busted thru them fast i thought.

genie144

Reaction score
Way more posers in the parking lot interested in looking cool (standing around), than willing to get their hearts broken ;). You guys shutdown to early - had the truck running at 7 :)

Sam

Latest posts

Members online