ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRUCK FEST

Dzchey21

Reaction score
we stood around for a bout an hour at 1 pm, and then ran another round of trucks untill about 4, waited till about 5 to see if anyone else wanted to run but no takers.

I dont know if there were more trucks last year or we did it faster, but last year the wait to get on the dyno seamed like it took forever.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Not a bad turnout this year, but not as good as last. Got to see a lot of people, and made some new friends! Dmitris truck made 1398 horse... very cool. I had to leave before the final heat today, but I always have fun watchin trucks get down! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Tom S

Reaction score
Dirtboy is happy he got his decal. Sam is happy his rustproofed truck runs again.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Thanks Tom,...

PicsIn_1312827598500.png

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I heard the drag strip was uneventful other than Travs elcummino ran 10.9
Agreed, i stood around and talked to dmitri for a little bit... He's one hell of a guy ill give him that..... wish he could have gotten some good solid passes on his truck though..... stopped by to look at travis's rig, he seemed pretty stoked with the whole deal.... I had the ol lady with me all day so dragging her around was quite the task... to bad you couldn't stay for the drags D

genie144

Reaction score
Well I had a great time - all things considering... I owe TomS and samohT a huge thank you for their help with the HPOP. It was great meeting some new folks and seeing old faces. Didn't have a chance to take any pictures of trucks dynoing - although there weren't many fords that did... Here are some pictures from Sunday:
DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

Semi Burnout:
DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

Pyro Jet Truck (didn't actually run):
DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

Jet S-10 (qualifying driver so slow runs):
DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg