RSK planned?

NotStock

Reaction score
Talked with Larry this morning. Sounds like everything bolted up to the frame perfect. However, the axle is pushed a little too far forward. He is going to take a couple pics and send them to me and see how far it needs moved to the rear. Should be an easy change to make.

Reubine

Reaction score
Talked with Larry this morning. Sounds like everything bolted up to the frame perfect. However, the axle is pushed a little too far forward. He is going to take a couple pics and send them to me and see how far it needs moved to the rear. Should be an easy change to make.

I will be ready for one anytime. Just let me know!

NotStock

Reaction score
Larry sent us some pics and measurements. I just got off the phone with Tom. We came up with some slight changes and Im going to send the next set to you Brad. They will ship out Tues or Wed of next week. Shoot me a pm with your address again please.

NotStock

Reaction score
Slight changes have been made, going to move the crossmember location a little to better help with clearance for an intercooler and or trans cooler lines. Will have the updated setup shipped to Brad on Tues or Wed.

Tom S

Reaction score
I think Brad will have a test fit one first part of this week maybe today.

NotStock

Reaction score
Yes, Brad should have one any day now. He opted for a round center cross bar and I had to build a slightly larger rear shackle to compensate for a cut mount.

co04cobra

Reaction score
So would that mean we could ship some production kits out next week? I bought a truck with the ttb damaged on the right side. So I just thought since im taking it out of my 97 I would just use it if this kit would be available soon.

NotStock

Reaction score
Rusty, yes you are correct. He had an ORU kit previously, thus the longer needed shackle. If Brad gives us the thumbs up, I can definitely have raw kits ready to ship. Powdercoated, would be the week after...

Latest posts

Members online