Rudy's Diesel Season Opener !!

Sysx

Reaction score
I love the 6.4s they look GREAT lifted or lowered. You can't go wrong with either. Your truck is gorgeous too Btw. You can steal those photos if you want them or I can't text ya if you want them that way. If I'd known it was your truck I woulda found you at the hotel.

Cory Anderson

I do believe I'm gonna steal them in the a.m. for sure.

Finally from a phone that fits my hands!

JrStroker

Reaction score
Here are these two without the instagram surrounding.

Cory Anderson

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395023646172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395023646172.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 87
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395023663842.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395023663842.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 94

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Who saw the little kid in the titan get swung at in the thing? Then when he tried taking off some people were beating the sides all up. Lol Thats what he gets for driving around like a tool. I saw the dick in the 7.3 get pulled out too. Little to much drama on that side of the pull track. To many little punks. The dude in that lifted suburban looked like a tool too.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Ya it was good entertainment but we moved we didn't drive all that way to watch some losers fight. Way to many people flying around on atv's and **** too but I had a good time. I think I saw your truck over there.

DMDP

Reaction score
Beside all the drama and drunkin hillbillies, it was a good time. Nice meeting a few new guys from here. We got some good passes outta Todd's truck with the new motor. Can't wait to get some real rubber on it and get it on a 1/4 mile track!

IMO they need to completely separate the competitors pits and the spectators parking. That would help out a lot! We were nervous about leaving our trucks sitting alone with the raging drunks partying next to us throwing beer cans everywhere.

04cr450

Reaction score
Had a blast this weekend. Met a lot of good guys, thanks everyone for letting me hang out in your group as well. Will be there next year for sure except I will bring my cr250 as a pit bike and make laps around the place, and pop little 1st gear wheelies so I can fit in with all the idiots lol

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I saw him get yanked out didn't know why...He deserved that if that's the case

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

So that is what happened after the first fight happened. I was on the tower side of the sled pull and couldn't see what happened. The event was awesome though. I will be back for the next event. Hopefully the next on will be easier to get back from the drags though. People were everywhere..

goodstktbo

Reaction score
I ran the 7.70 class too, what trucks were you guys driving sure would have been nice to be able to match faces with screen names. I was in the all blue 2006 f250 crew can with the American forces.

I agree the event was awesome, All races moved quickly. It was worth every bit of the 11hr one way trip I had. I will be attending next year!

I had blue/white Obs in 7.70

obspsd

Reaction score
Congrats to Brian for his wins and a huge congrats to twisted diesel with both their trucks in the 7.0 finals. I know of at least 4 trucks that had twisted trannys and they all ran great.

swinky

Reaction score
Who saw the little kid in the titan get swung at in the thing? Then when he tried taking off some people were beating the sides all up. Lol Thats what he gets for driving around like a tool. I saw the dick in the 7.3 get pulled out too. Little to much drama on that side of the pull track. To many little punks. The dude in that lifted suburban looked like a tool too.

I was right there!

Yeah that all happened right infront of my truck, I was waiting for that kid to back into my truck, I would have been furious

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online