Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
That makes two of us

That makes 3 of us, while I think I can get there on fuel with this engine Dennis has the best chance of doing it so far as I have a lot of work to do on my suspension and slick combo, my best 60' has only been a 1.79, on the other hand Dennis seems to have his suspension dialed in, so a well prepped track and some good air should get him there.

Sure would be nice to see him do it from a close side view:D

AND so I don't have tolerate this type of abuse

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152495

Blowby

Reaction score
Good luck to both of you! 10's on fuel will be an accomplishment.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That makes 3 of us, while I think I can get there on fuel with this engine Dennis has the best chance of doing it so far as I have a lot of work to do on my suspension and slick combo, my best 60' has only been a 1.79, on the other hand Dennis seems to have his suspension dialed in, so a well prepped track and some good air should get him there.

dam, buncha meanies over there. lol

live life full throttle

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the track at Ennis has a scale that can handle 6000#? I'd like to get a current weight on the truck...but don't have the time or desire to drive it somewhere around here to do it.

imelmo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the track at Ennis has a scale that can handle 6000#? I'd like to get a current weight on the truck...but don't have the time or desire to drive it somewhere around here to do it.

I want to say they had one last time I went that I put the dually on but am not 100% sure.

mike@haller's

Reaction score

Not sure if its been mentioned. but what rear suspension setup are you running david? Is it 4 linked? Hopefully mine will be ready to come out and play with you guys this year to.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
What for? Truck is still FUEL ONLY! Have not even run the plumbing or wiring for the Launcher kit yet. The one Zane sent me after I loaned him mine...is still in the box he sent it in...from over a year ago.

Somehow I know that is meant as a dig toward my old dinosaur of a truck...but it's not bad advice still. Towing a 7.3L with another 7.3L 17+ hours each way...probably better double check that my spare is still where it's supposed to be. LMFAO!

There will be plenty of 7.3s there to "borrow" a CPS from, I have a spare I the tool box if it comes down to it. This is going to be a fun weekend!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned. but what rear suspension setup are you running david? Is it 4 linked? Hopefully mine will be ready to come out and play with you guys this year to.

The rear is Jerry Bickel Promod 4 link stuff, but It has never worked like it should. I almost wished I had gone with a set of ladder bars but a guy here in town swears he can make it work, if not the 4 link is coming out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The rear is Jerry Bickel Promod 4 link stuff, but It has never worked like it should. I almost wished I had gone with a set of ladder bars but a guy here in town swears he can make it work, if not the 4 link is coming out.

So i take it its not back halved

Latest posts

Members online