super duty picture thread:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol, wasn't trying to fill the thread up with pics of my wife's old Chevy,:lookaround: just thought it was pertinent to Demon's post, but since you asked I'll throw in one picture :pimp:
2012-09-08_17-19-23_926.jpg

thats actually a bad ass lookin ole girl... my buddy is a chevy guy and when i showed it to him im pretty sure he got wood...

Go smash urself In the face with a bag of elbows.

funniest ***in thing ive read this week!! lmao!!

live life full throttle

INFRNL

Reaction score
I come here to check out some trucks and I end up seeing a bunch of worthless posts, lol

I need to get new pics but here are a couple of mine

xpbz.jpg

hhvd.jpg

weazel

Reaction score
I come here to check out some trucks and I end up seeing a bunch of worthless posts, lol

I need to get new pics but here are a couple of mine

xpbz.jpg

hhvd.jpg

Also a nice truck

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

INFRNL

Reaction score
Also a nice truck

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Very nice, I've always loved this color combo on a dually.
Thanks guys. I almost like the solid color better but the 2 tone doesnt bother me, except whwn im trying to take a decent picture of itLOL
some pics from indy.. once i get the bumpers finished ill take some updated ones.
null_zpsa47a8862.jpg

null_zps8b8dbb75.jpg

I really like that burnt orange color. On of my uncles used to have a 79 custom with a very sinilar color. What color is that?

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
I really like that burnt orange color. On of my uncles used to have a 79 custom with a very sinilar color. What color is that?

It's called...Red. LOL

I think the orange hue was a reflection from the lights in the parking garage directly overhead in his picture.

INFRNL

Reaction score
It's called...Red. LOL

I think the orange hue was a reflection from the lights in the parking garage directly overhead in his picture.
Ha ha...not funny...j/k
I thought maybe the top pic was a new paint job and bottom was the old color. Either way, I like the color in the top pic, lol.

what wheels did you go with? how much lift?

They are eagle alloy 058s. 16x10 up front and dually wheels in the rear. Stock center caps. It was fun to figure out what was needed to make them work because these wheels take shank lugs in the rear and acorns up front. I had to modify the front caps to work. I have never seen it done but I like it more than aftermarket caps.

I think I have 5in approx up front. I know I have 3 in the rear. I'm thinking I might lower the front a touch because its too hard to tell if its level or nose high. The rear wheel well measures 1 in more than the front. I think it sits pretty level but I think I want the rear a tough higher for towing.

This is what I currently have for lift:
4in pmf hanger with 5in pmf shackle (should net 4.5in of lift)
I took new rear c code top overloads and mounted them to the bottom of the front springs.

Front springs are new v codes

Rear has new c codes and a total of 5in blocks (stock was a 2in block)

Once I figure out what stance I like, I will order either pmf or ouo traction block setup. Its just hard to find level ground here in Colorado to get a better idea. I think I am going to remove the overload springs from the front to see what it looks like then.
Here are a few pics I took today, others you saw were without the 5in hangers up front. Not much of a difference but some.

q0zl.jpg

zv47.jpg

g6oi.jpg

INFRNL

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online