superblazin's whicked build

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
IMG-20121109-00281.jpg

Looks like the shiny pretty parts are here. I guess its time to start putting her togetherLOL

Superblazin

Reaction score
The old style, the new ones were still in conception phase when I bought these. I think the new style is still in the testing stage and not publicly released.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
No he is selling them. If the ones you have don't work out they will swap out with the new ones. Your up pipes would still work just wouldn't have the new flange.

Extended Power

Reaction score
And all the new flange does is Konk the connecting pipe size down?

I gotta start planning my new up pipes, and really don't wanna do this all over again.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I would listen to Shawn, my tranny started to let go with the 175/75, MTW stage 3 and I finished it off with the 200/150. Either pay now or later, either way the fat lady will sing.

Superblazin

Reaction score
Shawn has been awesome at keeping me realistic in "wants vs needs"! The tranny was a little sooner than I wanted but enivitable! Pretty sure she is going to hoof Shawn in the junk next time she see's him though! As for the upcoming opera, I am unfortunately unable to attend due to me being out of town that day!

She is now talking I owe her a trip somewhere warm after Xmas! I mentioned "it being warm in Phoenix in march!" LOL

Extended Power

Reaction score
One thing I learned early on with modifying the truck....you gotta keep yer wife happy.

A happy wife, is a happy life!

My truck cost a big house, 3 trips to Mexico, two trips to Vegas, and 2 Spynx kittens. (5 years apart) and the list goes on...

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Shawn has been awesome at keeping me realistic in "wants vs needs"! The tranny was a little sooner than I wanted but enivitable! Pretty sure she is going to hoof Shawn in the junk next time she see's him though! As for the upcoming opera, I am unfortunately unable to attend due to me being out of town that day!

She is now talking I owe her a trip somewhere warm after Xmas! I mentioned "it being warm in Phoenix in march!" LOL

Take her to Disney land it's like 70-80 degrees here

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Nov 28/12 the dyno is booked. We are going to dyno the madd's stage 3 in the morning and then in the afternoon go back with a s366/74/70 t3. Same setup,same dyno, same dyno settings, and see what the difference is between a big billet wheel vgt and a cast wheel non vgt. Yes a billet non vgt would probably make more but most people would be buying a cast wheel as they are cheaper. Trying to keep this to real world testing back to back. Can't wait to see the results

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.