The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I wouldn't be to worried about missing your deadline! It's the details that take that extra time and effort. If you end up rushing the details you'll end up pulling the cab/ bed/ engine again to get everything "just right", or the little stuff will just be wearing on your mind and that doesn't sound like any fun!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Any updates yet?

Been doing little stuff when I get a chance, but haven't had much time at all in the last several weeks. I plan on getting some new pics of progress in the next few days - I might even have it running (but not driving) by the end of the weekend - maybe. That was one of the reasons for the big push I had to get it done.... lack of time.

Plus - I also need to get some paying jobs done so I can afford to play too. LOL I have a truck that I should have had done for someone else a LONG time ago - thankfully they have been very understanding - but I still need to get it off my plate too.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Plus - I also need to get some paying jobs done so I can afford to play too. LOL I have a truck that I should have had done for someone else a LONG time ago - thankfully they have been very understanding - but I still need to get it off my plate too.

Paying jobs always come first!
You talking about the built 7.3l from the red reg cab?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Grumpy Cat approved!

537303_429769987094049_1921787923_n.jpg

LOL - OK I know that wasn't the picture update that you guys were hoping for. I'll get you some real updates soon - its just been crazy and I haven't spent much time in the shop due to holidays, sickness, needed to help some peeps out with some chores, a root canal, oh yes its been awesome... lol I'll get a real update soon.

Also - Webshots can suck it. They changed servers and broke all my links because they want to be new and different. I have everything on Photobucket, but I need to fix the links. http://s3.beta.photobucket.com/user/hotrodtractor/library/SAS%20Duramax%20Project

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Just fyi. I had the same probs with pics but have moved everything to FB in folder uploads. Keeps it pretty simple and transfer is super easy. :D

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
So... Based on Facebook, y'all doin work this weekend?

LOL - spy pics taken while I am at work don't really mean anything other than Mink wanted to harass me - but yes - I am shop bound today - cleaning the shop up, reorganizing some stuff, and setting the cab on the Dmax today. Then it depends on how cold it gets if anything else goes on today.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Bad ass. How much more you got after puttin the cab down before you're driving your truck again?

You gonna have a 4WD before winter is over? :poke:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.