The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

MINK

Reaction score
LOL - spy pics taken while I am at work don't really mean anything other than Mink wanted to harass me - but yes - I am shop bound today - cleaning the shop up, reorganizing some stuff, and setting the cab on the Dmax today. Then it depends on how cold it gets if anything else goes on today.

LOL

Good luck....your shop is cold!

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Tractor supply has theirs for sale right now. I got a brand new 215k torpedo heater for $315.

Parts are hard to find. ESP for master heaters. I just use my old one for parts LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I feel the love. LOL

Mocked up the bumper, grill and headlights for the first time at the end of the day - pretty sure I'm going to be real happy with this with just a few more tweaks :D

SAM_0113_zps3b5cd6e0.jpg

SAM_0103_zps5e60ec36.jpg

SAM_0105_zps0989fc13.jpg

Assembled rear rolling stock:

SAM_0125_zpsddbb5b77.jpg

SAM_0126_zpsce40674a.jpg

SAM_0131_zps0002b78a.jpg

SAM_0128_zps43531fdf.jpg

SAM_0119_zps645a8402.jpg

SAM_0132_zpsd716aefd.jpg

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Tractor supply has theirs for sale right now. I got a brand new 215k torpedo heater for $315.

Parts are hard to find. ESP for master heaters. I just use my old one for parts LOL

I bought a 215K heater today from TSC. Very nice unit. I need to confirm the parts, but I think I found what I need for about $40 to refresh everything.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
You did some engine work too didn't you Jason? All that's done I reckon, if you got the cab on.

Can't wait to see it run.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You did some engine work too didn't you Jason? All that's done I reckon, if you got the cab on.

Can't wait to see it run.

I did minor engine work - I decided to stud it - so I pulled the heads and found worn valve guides - I got all that fixed. Painted everything up nice, added 60 over sticks, changed to an S483 feeding a Danville 72mm VGT, installed an Exergy stroker CP3. I just need to make the new charger feed and drain lines, install the electrical harness that I went through and cleaned up, and then install my new fuel system to feed feed everything on the motor - more details on that later. Oh and I need to finish the downpipe - I couldn't do that with the cab off, but Bryan and I have it mocked up and looking pretty good. There is still a fair amount of clean up work to do in the engine bay with mounting the air pump, the vaccuum pump (so I can use the auto front hubs :D), relocating the ABS module up there, mounting the power steering reservoir, etc...

I really like mine so far. If your source for parts ends up working out for you, maybe you could pm me the info?

Truck is looking sweet!!!!

I was able to find the part numbers on the manufacturer's website and found several places online that sells them. I'm going to go ahead and get the new vane parts, new nozzle, etc and it will be like new again.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Its a stock bottom end that came in the truck when I bought it new and has been rocking compound chargers for 80K miles. Its quite the trooper. It is also my limitation on making power.

Wooowww. 60% nozzles and a 72 over 83 compound setup. I give it less than 10 full throttle runs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.