Think there is any way to make this truck look good?

Jason

Reaction score
Level the front, chrome lariat with maybe silver cap, clear regular headlights, silver on top/bottom like that bronco, tint, chrome 20's wrapped in 35" tire of your choice, ***n score..you can thank me later.

sootie

Reaction score
loose the brush guard, lift the front 3", tint the windows, put an 05-07 harley grill with the shell colour matched, ptm the door handles and a roll pan on the back with a shaved tailgate handle & emblems. ptm the headlights bezels and throw a set of 35" duratracs on some 20" chrome novakanes. Done.

Zmann

Reaction score
maybe when it's 50 years old it will be cool?? but for now it will just be an ugly single cab long bed IMHO

us-forest-service-shop-truck.jpg

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'd bring the back down, to level it, roll pan(or 08 rear), dump exh or black stack, 08+ mirrors ptm'd, ptm'd harley grill(chrome bars) or mesh, harley lights and ptm front bumper, smoked tails and turn signals, trac bars and 20x10s on 305/55s.

Coposrv

Reaction score
paint job, or black accents, would do a lot for it, you could plastidip the whole truck flat black that would look sick, then do rims and tires...

Plasti dip looks like junk. If anything vinyl wrap it.

Jason

Reaction score
I'd bring the back down, to level it, roll pan(or 08 rear), dump exh or black stack, 08+ mirrors ptm'd, ptm'd harley grill(chrome bars) or mesh, harley lights and ptm front bumper, smoked tails and turn signals, trac bars and 20x10s on 305/55s.

Ooh that'd set a new trend for sure. Better do it Matt before someone beats you to this fresh newclook!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Actually lowered with ptm grille roll pan and bumper with gt500 striping would look awesome and be a retro colored muscle car theme. Of course with some polished 22's and toyo proxies or something wrapped around them.

Just dreaming out loud

Im with you...all the way.

I thought 50's chevy at first look. Anyway to add some white and chrome.

Ptm it all and then have some navakanes whited but leave the machined parts. Maybe paint that red **** inside the fender badges white. Its a-ok in my book.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
On topic:
Did you decide to actually pick this thing up? I'd love to see this color done up nicely.

Off topic:

Ooh that'd set a new trend for sure. Better do it Matt before someone beats you to this fresh new look!

1). He asked for opinions on how to make it look better. If he disagrees with my idea, he's more than capable/welcome to ignore it.

2). No where did I say it'd be a new look. It's a look that I think would be cool because of the color of the truck.

3). I don't recall reading, "anyone have some totally original ideas that have never ever been tried on making this truck look better?"

4). My idea is stupid because it's been done before? Maybe you should stop using the internet, it's not original anymore, others are doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
Everybody is using that same damn method. Ptm everything, 08 rear 05 front, smoke all the lights, black wheels and 420s's. There's no originality because people have lost their sense of originality/creativity.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Everybody is using that same damn method. Ptm everything, 08 rear 05 front, smoke all the lights, black wheels and 420s's. There's no originality because people have lost their sense of originality/creativity.

I don't care about originality…if I see something that I like, I'll do it. If I don't like x and z about the set up, then I'll change it. If I think there should be more y, I'll add it.

Now, I don't like the "bro" mods like cockstars, but if the same number of people had whatever wheel that I think would look good on my truck, idgaf. It's mine. And usually people do change up something here and there when they do copy.

Personally, I'd do a 10 wide and Toyo A/TIIs instead of 420s, he may like the 420s on a 18x9 lol. Not much is "original" but combining things that have been tried changes things up, and you can get a feel for how things might look together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAC

Reaction score

You sound like a hipster....

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
here is that truck listing if anyone wants it. im not brave enough to try that color.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...uelCodes=DSL&showcaseListingId=363176640&mmt=[FORD[F250[]F350[]F450[]][]]&modelCode1=F250&makeCode2=FORD&modelCode2=F350&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=57185595&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode3=F450&startYear=2003&firstRecord=401&makeCode3=FORD&searchRadius=0&listingId=360434090&Log=0

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Its a winning combo, and in all honesty not everyone likes or does the PTM thing

Enoch

Reaction score
I like it, paint the wheels black (satin or gloss) with some nice tires or black after market wheels (satin or gloss) with some nice tires and level it and I think it would look nice. It already does IMO, but does need the front end raised or back lowered.
Also always liked the tan colored service vehicles as well, tan more than minty green.
Edit: Only read 1st page until posted. And lol and sd08.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.