Tow powers

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I have removed my II turbos. I never had a problem with them. They worked good. I don't think they ever spooled faster than stock and I was hoping for more mid range. But good. I took them off because my brand new fuel pump from II exploded after only 10 hrs of driving. I am talking to some lawyers because I have been played somewhere. So I can't comment any more. I would never put there stuff on my truck again.

Anyone want to buy some turbos? LOL

10 hrs is one days driving for me. About 500 miles. One day ONE DAY!

i geev yew on hundrad dorrar

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
So if a person purchases a set of tow powers from elite, what are all of the supporting mods that are manditory? I do not race or pull a sled, but would like to once in a while, and to tow a 10-12k trailer twice per year. I am working on a budget as is everyone else. Thank you or anyone for their time.

Spatel23

Reaction score
As far as manditory supporting mods.....Id say just studs, egr delete with wastegate. Transmission wouldnt be a bad idea either.

You dont "need" additional fuel mods to run them.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Spatel23,
Would a blow off valve work in the same manner as the egr delete seeing how it is already turned off, and would eliminate back pressure when lifting off of the excelerator?

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
what would you guys think of max powers with tighter ex housings with 60 or 85's. I was thinking about it at work to day if highpowers and stock fuel is a awesome set up then what about maxpowers and 60's or 85's

sorry for the derail

jdgleason

Reaction score
If im not mistaken, there is a build going on right now with max powers and stock fuel... I may be a little off. Either way, its definitely possible and I bet it would run good

White_monster

Reaction score
I've waited 2 months so far and am told I should get them in September some time. I'm also waiting for their heads too. Hard waiting this length of time and them having all your money. But custom stuff takes time.

Latest posts

Members online