Tow powers

powr2stroke

Reaction score
this actually crossed my mind today so I texted Aaron about it ... all I got was not as good as high powers on stock fuel

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Probably so , he did say it had big tires ... what size not sure on that . Live tuning might help it like you said . Just laggy down low . I think 65's or 80's with ported rails and a bigger pump would a minimum at least with those chargers

jdgleason

Reaction score
Ya. i wonder if a cam is needed to make the most out of them. Im sure that you can get them to spool like stock if you had the right parts and tuning. i know Shone says his are pretty snappy, and comaprable to stock. Amazing how much power they can make with the driveability.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Ya JD. Mike Hallers customer used a stock cam on his max powers. Me and Shone have the same stage 1 cam. Fine tuning and they will spool fast as we all know

Yes Shones does spool pretty quick , Aaron and I rolled side by side doing 45-50 and punched it ... all i can say is I never saw the front of Shones truck lol

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Tow Power X setup myself. I don't need a huge set of chargers since I daily drive my truck and don't plan to spend the money for big, big fuel. Can't wait to hear some more info on them. My goal, if I keep this truck, is to be at 625-650 horsepower on fuel with a small "race" tune like our 250 or 275 tune. Only use the big tunes for the track/dyno.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.