Tunes for H&S

3brorce

Reaction score
For sure, I thought we would have some comparison of tunes by now

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
Matt,
what platform you thinks in better the sct or h&s... I have your sct tunes and the work great... where is this their more power to be had....

Red Ripper

Reaction score
Giving Matt a big :thumbup: these tunes are way better then the 300hd tunes and the truck drives much better and feels way stronger :toast:
Oh and my mileage went up a bit..

3brorce

Reaction score
Matt,
what platform you thinks in better the sct or h&s... I have your sct tunes and the work great... where is this their more power to be had....

not the exact same but very similar.

I asked him about how his MCC tunes compared to his SCT tunes and that is how he replied. Maybe he will answer again here now that he has some testers that may have both platforms.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I asked him about how his MCC tunes compared to his SCT tunes and that is how he replied. Maybe he will answer again here now that he has some testers that may have both platforms.

I would love to know also since I have a SCT and H&S. That being said, if I were in Matt's shoes, I wouldn't fault him for not giving a direct answer so as to not offend either SCT or H&S.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
He said earlier in this thread that he left a little timing on the table with H&S to maintain the shift on the fly so I'm beating that's the only difference.

H&S = shift on the fly

SCT = a little more timing

Just a guess

B585Ford

Reaction score
He said earlier in this thread that he left a little timing on the table with H&S to maintain the shift on the fly so I'm beating that's the only difference.

H&S = shift on the fly

Just a guess

Seems reasonable.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I know someone else that will have his tunes here very soon. Can't wait to give them a try.:redspotdance:

3brorce

Reaction score

H&S = shift on the fly

Just a guess

Yup, that was in this thread also

Reaction score
Been in touch with Matt this week for some tunes we needed by this weekend. He deliver yesterday but we couldn't get the truck on the road because of some other thing being tied up. It's driving today and the reports back to me are excellent. Truck had some custom sct tunes that weren't working for it. We switched to an h&s for the customer and he was happier with the transmission but lost power(which we knew would happen). With Matt's tunes the truck is now shifting even better and the power is back plus some. No dyno #'s but it has more boost than the other sct custom tunes. Plus it drives like a stock truck when you want it to. The truck has built trans, dragon fire, 30% nozzles and a bunch of other stuff, so far the customer and I are very happy. Pretty good considering its a first batch of tunes on a new tuning platform.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Hey Matt,

Any comment on water/meth inj. on the 6.4? Guys on PSN getting tough about it but can't prove anything either way against or for it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online