Tunes for H&S

vatejf

Reaction score
Any update on job1 trucks? I'm putting my trans back together this weekend hopefully and would love to load up your tunes in a week or two once i have it all back together.

Gearhead

Reaction score
maybe soon... you can still run the engine file in the meantime until the trans files come out.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Wow, that's impressive. I figured you would lose a little going from SCT to H&S. Since I have the H&S, I am thrilled.

Bottom end feels less impressive but I think it's just that smooth. But power is equal if not above any tune I've ran. And is completely smoke free on my truck.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ability to switch tunes on the fly is huge....best feature about making the switch.

I will agree the power is more smooth as well. There is just more adjustability for the tuner with MCC over the SCT software.
Mileage gains are also key!

I have zero regrets about making the switch!

3brorce

Reaction score
I dont see on the fly as a major thing for me as I am going to do everything with my biggest file unless I tow 15k thru the mountains. But if there is some mileage and power then that makes sense to me but i dont know if it makes enough sense for $1500+ MCC unlock code then a tune on top of that. Hard one for me to chew.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Which trans file do you guys seem to like best? I ran through them all and the Hyb file seems the most stock like shifting wise except much firmer shifts. I'm not a fan of the eco and the reg file had me doing 45mph at 2000-2100rpm. With the hyb file I'm in 5th at 40mph and the converter locks at 50mph which is what it did stock.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Which trans file do you guys seem to like best? I ran through them all and the Hyb file seems the most stock like shifting wise except much firmer shifts. I'm not a fan of the eco and the reg file had me doing 45mph at 2000-2100rpm. With the hyb file I'm in 5th at 40mph and the converter locks at 50mph which is what it did stock.

I run the reg and absolutely love it, haven't tried anything else yet but I may swap over to the hybrid soon as I have about a month on the regular shifting and probably 1000 miles. I wonder which of the strategies would be most track friendly, I would imagine the regular file would be but it's worth a test as I've got my times for the regular file.

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
I run the reg and absolutely love it, haven't tried anything else yet but I may swap over to the hybrid soon as I have about a month on the regular shifting and probably 1000 miles. I wonder which of the strategies would be most track friendly, I would imagine the regular file would be but it's worth a test as I've got my times for the regular file.

All trans files should be the same at the track. Difference in the files is only at part throttle.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
I ran my mcc tunes at the track today with the mods in my sig. I ran
12.26@109 with a 1.64'.
My egt maxed out at 1419 and boost was at 53psi.
All in all the tunes are awesome super clean and cool and very powerful.
And to top all I hauled a 25' gooseneck with another truck on it to the track never comin off my performance tune. Towin never seen egt over 900 degrees.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I ran my mcc tunes at the track today with the mods in my sig. I ran
12.26@109 with a 1.64'.
My egt maxed out at 1419 and boost was at 53psi.
All in all the tunes are awesome super clean and cool and very powerful.
And to top all I hauled a 25' gooseneck with another truck on it to the track never comin off my performance tune. Towin never seen egt over 900 degrees.

Any idea of the trucks' weight?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2