Turbo Swap S365 to S367

dseitler

Reaction score
It was raining all day and has all week. It was a week attempt at humor to show the trac control light come on and take the throttle away. As soon as the boost comes up the tires cut loose. It does that every time I try to test a new Turbo I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Yes stock bottom end. I send out oil analysis every oil change and use Petro Canada Full Synthetic motor from the start at 16 miles. Not that it helps but I try to keep a eye on it.

How does the petrocan show up after an oil change? I know petrocan fuel, here atleast is **** lol. I have always ran shell 0w40 T6 synthetic.

dseitler

Reaction score
Petro Canada base oil is one of only 2 oils refined that does not use solvents to refine there oils. That being said we use there oil reg 15w-40 in our fleet and have every unit serviced and checked at 500 hour intervals. We use the full synthetic in all the Powerstrokes and have run them as far as 17500 miles in test and the oil comes back well within spec. We still change our oil at 7500 miles but test have shown we can go a lot farther if we want. We have over 100 6.7 in the fleet never had a engine failure other than emissions related. My truck as hard as I have pushed it has always come back perfect every time.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
You are very welcome Sir, The rest of the kit will be out today. You'll have some bling to go along with that power.

Those 100 trucks need 2015 turbo upgrades:pimp:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Petro Canada base oil is one of only 2 oils refined that does not use solvents to refine there oils. That being said we use there oil reg 15w-40 in our fleet and have every unit serviced and checked at 500 hour intervals. We use the full synthetic in all the Powerstrokes and have run them as far as 17500 miles in test and the oil comes back well within spec. We still change our oil at 7500 miles but test have shown we can go a lot farther if we want. We have over 100 6.7 in the fleet never had a engine failure other than emissions related. My truck as hard as I have pushed it has always come back perfect every time.

Dan, who do you use for oil analysis? Just curious. We also use Petro Canada for our bulk oil we use in our heavy equipment. Pretty sure CAT does our testing currently.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
We run Petro Canada in just about everything in the fleet, great results here. We use CAT as well as Wear-Check for testing.

Dan, awesome that your testing all these turbos and thanks for your efforts. If you had to choose one for best all around DD, Towing and street which would it be?

dseitler

Reaction score
So far the 64.5/70/.91 but I have only had the 67 for a couple of days so let me get some dry roads and a few nights at the track. I really like the quick spool and instant response of the 70mm. It's way more responsive than my stock Turbo was but Tadd's Tuning has a lot to do with that.
We use CAT also for our test.

dseitler

Reaction score
df93fc6347c76b315ba1e8405b1ef2d2.jpg

dseitler

Reaction score
It drives totally different than the 64.5/70. Lost the top boost numbers of 48 but still puts out 43lbs so far. I believe it will give me much more top end but the street has suffered a little running red light to red light. Still need more time to run it out. I got to say so far the 64.5/70 has the been the best street turbo I've tested. I miss the instant quick spool tire spinning street running that we do in South Florida. Not that the 67.7 won't do it but in short burst the 64.5 so far from what I see would take it.
Highest back pressure at max boost has been 55.7 psi and that is lower than the 70mm. But the strange numbers I see is that at cruising speed the 70mm would be at 3.9psi @ 5lbs of boost. The 74mm is at 4.3psi @ 5lbs of boost with a bigger Turbine. Should be the opposite I would think.
Where the 67.7/74 shines is the upper RPM band. From 40 MPH to 100 MPH is where this Turbo lives. Track times should tell the true story next Friday night when we go the the Florida West Coast. Should have more info ready tomorrow night to post with numbers. D

swinky

Reaction score
I'll come check this thing out when I'm home. I'll be staying with my parents right off of persimmon Blvd for the holidays. Truck race at pbir on the 20th!

Latest posts

Members online