What have you done to your powerstroke today?

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I unlocked the door, put the key in, looked at my fuel gauge, shut the door, and drove the civic to work with no a/c:doh:

JrStroker

Reaction score
My gal was ran off the road today. Does this look bad? Ha

hy9epyny.jpg

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
looks good, I'm glad you didn't go with a 4.5" or 6" lift to fit 35's which fit with either a leveling kit and or 100% stock suspension depending on the wheel, or with a really serious offset and wide tire they actually do need a full lift, but that's not usually the case

Thanks! I want to go a little higher now though. It rubs pretty badly.

In my fantasy land, I'd have a 2.5" carli pintop kit with a 1" spacer up front and 5" blocks. I like the height, aesthetically, but the extra inch would be nice to pull into/out of a driveway at more than 2mph lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
We don't do it, those dang curbs do.

Lol I hauled horse trailers and a duramax from pa to Kentucky on a tagalong flatbed.... But I did drive a car for my first two vehicles. And we have a mustang. Avoiding curbs isn't too bad.

In his case his woman did it. And you know how bad PA roads are.

They're not that bad.... I am here 6 months out of the year....

dsberman94

Reaction score
They're not that bad.... I am here 6 months out of the year....

They're not that great either. All the extra you pay for diesel fuel up here is supposed to be to fix the roads. How much fixing do you see, I don't see enough to charge me $4 a gallon for, basically, what's left in the bottom of the barrel of crude after it's been refined of everything else. I know it's still more expensive other places but comparative pricing in NJ is $3.60 atleast.

RSK

Reaction score
They're not that great either. All the extra you pay for diesel fuel up here is supposed to be to fix the roads. How much fixing do you see, I don't see enough to charge me $4 a gallon for, basically, what's left in the bottom of the barrel of crude after it's been refined of everything else. I know it's still more expensive other places but comparative pricing in NJ is $3.60 atleast.

I guess Pa doesn't have the best roads....but in CT in the town I drive in, the roads get redone every 5-7 years it seems like, so most of them are mint especially in the town and the next town over. the thing I hate about new roads and new pavement is the oils that come out of the pavement it wrecks havoc on my paint....also my burnout marks doesn't last as long on fresh pavement vs. old pavement. they wash off much quicker :(

Latest posts

Members online