6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

3brorce

Reaction score
Got her on and man does she make some noise under the hood now haha.

3brorce

Reaction score
yeah its alot more open now, and breathing. howz the new turbo setup ?

She pulls hard and I dont think I have gone past 50% pedal lol. Little laggier on bottom as to be expected but she goes once spooled. Cleaned up a quite a bit of low end smoke but then again it is cold out too. She sounds a little different with not as much hair dryer has more of a rumble/rasp. I think I am good on the air side now I just need a trans and some fuel, maybe next year.

My pedal feels a little different with this intake or maybe I am just imagining it. Almost feels as though throttle response maybe is a little better. I thought the S&B was opened up pretty good but I guess not because you can hear the difference. Thanks Mike

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
She pulls hard and I dont think I have gone past 50% pedal lol. Little laggier on bottom as to be expected but she goes once spooled. Cleaned up a quite a bit of low end smoke but then again it is cold out too. She sounds a little different with not as much hair dryer has more of a rumble/rasp. I think I am good on the air side now I just need a trans and some fuel, maybe next year.

My pedal feels a little different with this intake or maybe I am just imagining it. Almost feels as though throttle response maybe is a little better. I thought the S&B was opened up pretty good but I guess not because you can hear the difference. Thanks Mike

I am with ya on hearing the difference. Its pretty sweet how it changes the entire intake/turbo noise. You are not imaging the better throttle response either.

3brorce

Reaction score
I am with ya on hearing the difference. Its pretty sweet how it changes the entire intake/turbo noise. You are not imaging the better throttle response either.

I wasnt sure about the pedal but it feels that way. This thing has got to make more power with this intake with all the air it is getting in.

randy_4life

Reaction score
FINALLY 29 pages later and Im ordered up:)
I cant wait to take off the airraid intake that came on my truck! NOLIMIT FTW!!!!
Thanks again Mike for offering such a great product for us sixfour guys :)

RSK

Reaction score
ordered my no limit intake tonight, hope to have it on the truck with a picture by the weekend. maybe a burnout video to show case the turbo whistle....I'm a little excited...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ordered my no limit intake tonight, hope to have it on the truck with a picture by the weekend. maybe a burnout video to show case the turbo whistle....I'm a little excited...

yeah buddy!

RSK

Reaction score
yeah buddy!

Full intercooler piping with a bung for bov soon too! Once the grass starts growing, the true mexican in me comes out. I cut de lawn from sunrise to sun set and get paid in tacos, nachos and tequila. That's how the bmf's and 420's found there way to my taco stand

78f100

Reaction score
I need a new filter for mine. I will email you tomorrow. Also do you have any 3 to 3.5 lower ic boots?

Latest posts

Members online