6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

Diesel23

Reaction score
Got my kit awesome top notch -thanks , kit contains reducer ,elbow ,filter body ,filter ,3 stainless round clamps ,instruction sheet , and little package of screws for mfs and rubber grommet for filter minder !!

130227_0001.jpg

130227_0002.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got my kit awesome top notch -thanks , kit contains reducer ,elbow ,filter body ,filter ,3 stainless round clamps ,instruction sheet , and little package of screws for mfs and rubber grommet for filter minder !!

130227_0001.jpg

130227_0002.jpg

glad youre happy brutha get it on there ! takes about 5 minutes and fit is good and easy!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i dont even own a 6.4 but that kit looks top notch... nice little tig welds and not gobbed on mig...

thats sharp bigr!

live life full throttle

Red Ripper

Reaction score
Got the CAI & hotside parts today:thumbsup: can't wait to put them on also want to know if you have pic's of the cold side hooked to your intercooler ?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Holy whistle!!

I swapped out my S&B the other night to Mikes kit and definitely noticed a difference right off the bat. I was going from the first version of S&Bs setup. Now it is definitely louder, though I am okay with that. Whistle, acceleration, decel, it's a heck of a difference in sound.
Even with the stock turbos and great tuning, I noticed a difference in EGTs and spool up with this intake. The amount of difference is very tough to say, but the reason for the switch was just to see what could be gained. I am happy with it and will probably be pushing this intake over the S&Bs we sell daily for this application.

I have yet to be able to pass the 1550* mark with this setup and factory EGR/cold side pipe. Gearhead tuning + maximum flow intake/exhaust makes for a very smooth running truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got the CAI & hotside parts today:thumbsup: can't wait to put them on also want to know if you have pic's of the cold side hooked to your intercooler ?

should look identical to the factory, minus having to grind the core support.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, would it be possible to get the polished maf housing black powder coated to match my other no limit piping?

Yeah but honestly my powder coat people suck! Their expensive and slow , but the only place within a reasonable distance. As I tell everybody , your better off getting it coated yourself. My guy adds a minimum of 2 weeks ..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.