6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Wayne

Reaction score
This thread in so many ways....

train-wreck-obamacare.jpg

CATDiezel

Reaction score
MPD DRAMA starting up in the 6.4L section for those of you that are bored with the elite drama. Kinda ironic name.... elite.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well first of all 750 is not random. MPD makes 900 on their kits so I was thinking conservatively... And it's a CNC not a rocket ship. You can teach someone very quickly to program the templates you want cut out and just let the machine cut all day (I know I've done this, very simple). And your right!! They never paid for electricity before!!! Now they bill is going to go through the roof!... Morons... So I didn't at the machinist (I would assume the owner would want to play with his own machine), cost of electric(1bazillion dollars), and maintenance.( another bazillion dollars).

WRONG !

quit while you're behind .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread in so many ways....

train-wreck-obamacare.jpg

pretty ironic you posting this, considering how much you have to do with it. any idea where this engine is supposed to go wayne? care to comment? i really hope you arent soliciting business here .

johnp115

Reaction score
I would get an engineering degree in high hopes of getting into an energy field and making a bunch of money

Exactly... You could go the path of opening a diesel shop just by starting out working in one.. lol

Engineering degree for energy or to learn how to make stuff and come up with something innovative and go for the big dollars.. Atleasts thats my plan...

Wait isn't this a thread about a truck or something?? haha ehh sounds like this whole situation is ugly on both ends. Ohwell, nothing ever goes perfect or even close to it. Interested to see what comes of this truck/who takes on the project..Hard to put alot of time in effort into something knowing the owner is going to just blow it up under harsh demands at least thats my view

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I farm 800 acres and have helped doubled the productivity of sales of this company in the 4 years I've been here and put up 35,000-75,000 square bales of alfalfa horse hay between my father myself and 2 helpers.

What I do with my personal money is of no concern to you, in case you didn't know, I don't have 1% of ownership in this company.

Josh is the owner, so your statement is 100% invalid and irrelevant, but great try!

You make me think I am in the wrong line of work...I need to get into farming! LOL

B.Warning

Reaction score
OK so I have a legitimate question for Dan. Now that you've showed your ignorance and child like behavior on one of the biggest internet sites involved with the diesel community and not mentioning how word of your stupidity has more than likely spread like wildfire through the majority of reputable engine builders places of establishments... Who is going to finish the engine build now that you've plssed in everyone's cheerios?

Coming from my experience as a hired contractor... If someone is wanting work done but is known to whine, cry, and bash my name if said work isn't done on schedule, or they go after initial job is finished and *** it up and want me to bust my a$$ to fix there screw up and still proceed to bash and berate my name online. I would tell them to get bent and they can go *** themselves all the way out the door.

So... Which one of these fine engine builders is going to wipe your ungrateful tears away?

bricewise

Reaction score
pretty ironic you posting this, considering how much you have to do with it. any idea where this engine is supposed to go wayne? care to comment? i really hope you arent soliciting business here .

Hey now. Wayne personally went over to Custom Auto to verify their professional work and tell everyone to calm down and that everything would ok when people started asking about where down pipes and radiators would be going.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.