Cheap AMP Steps 799 shipped!

TripleE44

Reaction score
This is what he just posted over on FTE guys.

THESE ARE TRUE, ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS!!! BRAND NEW, UNUSED, STILL IN THE BOX

THIS WAS A SPECIAL BUY THAT WE MADE ON A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS, SO WHEN THE QUANTITIES ARE GONE.....THEY'RE GONE!

THESE ARE THEIR ORIGINAL BOARDS , WHICH IS EVEN BETTER THAN THEIR CURRENT BOARDS....IF YOU HAVE ANY CAB SMALLER THAN A CREW CAB, THE BOARD YOU WOULD GET TODAY IS THE CREW CAB BOARD WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW MUCH OF THE BOARD TO CUT. WE HAVE THEIR ORIGINAL SMALLER CABS AVAILABLE IN THIS PROMO!

HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT:

75102-01 99-07 SUPERDUTY REGULAR CAB $600
75103-01 99-07 SUPERDUTY SUPER CAB $700
75132-01 08-11 SUPERDUTY REGULAR CAB $600
75133-01 08-11 SUPERDUTY SUPER CAB $700

75111-01 99-04 F-150 SUPERCREW $700
75109-01 04-08 F-150 SUPER CAB $650
75105-01 04-08 F-150 SUPERCREW $700

WE NEVER HAD ANY OF THE NEWER MODEL F-150 AND WE ONLY HAD A FEW OF THE SUPERDUTY CREW CABS.

WE HAVE INSTALLED SUPER CAB STEPS ONTO A COUPLE CREW CAB TRUCKS AT OUR STORE AND THE CUSTOMERS LIKED THEM (ESPECIALLY AT THAT PRICE). THE SUPER CAB BOARD IS 7" SHORTER THAN CREW CAB BOARD......SO YOU JUST CENTER IT UNDER THE DOORS AND PUT IT ON....YOU LOSE 3.5" ON EACH SIDE, BUT THE BOARD HAS PLENTY OF COVERAGE FOR THE DOORS.

THE ONLY DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE BOARDS WE HAVE AND THE BOARDS THEY SELL TODAY IS THEY NOW INCLUDE THE LIGHT KIT....THESE DON'T. BUT I CAN INCLUDE THE LIGHT KIT FOR $75 MORE.

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR FORD BUDDYS WHO ARE LOCAL TO YOU, I CAN DISCOUNT THESE FURTHER IF I CAN GET ORDERS OF 3 OR MORE GOING TO THE SAME LOCATION....WE'RE TALKING $550 PER SET FOR ANYTHING WE HAVE.

WE'VE SOLD A BUNCH AND ARE STILL SELLING A BUNCH....AND AS OF TOMORROW, WE WILL BE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS IMMEDIATLEY, SAME DAY.

LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY'S INTERESTED.......

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah he just sent me that email, he also said there is a shipment coming in today and there might be one crew cab set on there but if not I could do the shorter ones like mentioned or he would send me a bestop set for a crew cab for the same price. I think if he doesnt have the crew cab set I'll just do the bestops. Still a good deal if I can get the crew cab set.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
He said they showed to have one crew cab set still but that he wasnt sure if he really had one left or not but would know later today, he said if so there mine and if not I had the bestop power boards as an option for crew cab. Id rather not do the shorter ones. He also said to anyone who ordered a set that they didnt have and didnt want the equivalent in the bestop brand that he was going to talk to amp about doing a special group buy at 950.00.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
He said they showed to have one crew cab set still but that he wasnt sure if he really had one left or not but would know later today, he said if so there mine and if not I had the bestop power boards as an option for crew cab. Id rather not do the shorter ones. He also said to anyone who ordered a set that they didnt have and didnt want the equivalent in the bestop brand that he was going to talk to amp about doing a special group buy at 950.00.

Weird... Cause he told me the same thing.
Purchased mine this morning then received an email that there may only be one coming on a truck, since I paid, he said I'm the lucky last guy to get them.
Sounds like we'll have to have a thumb war or arm wrestling to settle the score LOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
HaHa that's the exact verbage he used in my email too said if there is one on there then I was the lucky guy to get the last one. Hmmmm hope we don't have a scamer on our hands.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Me too. But I talked to the dude on the phone and he seems like a genuine dude. He also has like 150 things on eBay which are all positive ratings. Also, they do have a retail store in Costa Mesa, CA that I have been on their website. Also, he's a sponsor on FTE so hopefully all that stacks up and he isn't a scammer. If so I'm sure paypal will sort it our for us.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I'll say this also- he said he had no problem offering a full refund either. So I'm not too worried.
Paid with paypal, just in case. But through Josh and now the post above me, he does seem to be legit.

Let's see what tomorrow brings :D

Reaction score
Hopefully my steps get here this week, if he in fact does ship all of last weeks orders today. id hate for anyone including myself to get scammed, especially since im the oen that posted this deal. If all else fails, paypal is pretty safe and I think we will all be ok.

I did talk to the guy on the phone as well and everything seems to be good.

Reaction score
Yeah, i thought the same thing, maybe he just says hes low on inventory so people will be hurried along with ordering.

I told him when I talked to him that I could sell him 5-10 sets in a week if he had the inventory at that price..

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I just talked to Jason on the phone , he said that they shipped a bunch of em out today and is working on getting the tracking numbers out to everyone .

TripleE44

Reaction score
This is what he had yesterday evening still left:
99-07 Superduty Regular Cab - 25
99-07 Superduty Super Cab - 6
04-08 F-150 SuperCrew Cab - 1
04-08 F-150 Super Cab - 5
99-04 F-150 SuperCrew Cab - 2
08-11 Superduty Super Cab - 19

He was even postin on fte that he'd do 3 sets for 550 each if they were going to the same shipping address. Sucks that he doesn't have more of the crew cabs left for everyone. But I'd be tempted to go with the supercab ones, center them and just lose 3.5" on either side like he's said. Do you really step on that much of the edge anyways???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.