Cheap AMP Steps 799 shipped!

Reaction score
I would agree with the above. The steps go way further in the front than you need them to. I would just move them closer to the back door or center them or whatever looked best to you. I think that the supercab versions would be just fine. This is a great deal guys, jump on it before you regret it!

QtrHorse

Reaction score
He was even postin on fte that he'd do 3 sets for 550 each if they were going to the same shipping address. Sucks that he doesn't have more of the crew cabs left for everyone.

He is willing to take $249 off each set if they are shipped to one address?

I'm guessing the Ext cab version could ship UPS and that might cost you $80 at the most. Even if they had to go freight, you might be at $150 and that still saves you $100. You guys should get together and do a 3 set to one location.

I'm almost tempted at $550 per set and I don't even want steps.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I figured you were going to say some **** like people from Texas are more important or something lol.

I almost made a crack about how you'd think he'd ship em to you first cause he probably figured you were some white haired retiree(we all know that's the only people in Florida) but I figured the stock height was better cause I know it's killin you. Lol

TripleE44

Reaction score
Whats the diff between the AMP and the Bestops?

He said mine should ship on Tue of next week.

I've wondered this as well. Jason is sayin that the same company was making both. Just makes me think it's probably the same thing. But everyone always swears up and down that the amps are better made. Who knows? I can't imagine you could go wrong with either. Don't the bestops usually sell for over $1000 anyways?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I've wondered this as well. Jason is sayin that the same company was making both. Just makes me think it's probably the same thing. But everyone always swears up and down that the amps are better made. Who knows? I can't imagine you could go wrong with either. Don't the bestops usually sell for over $1000 anyways?

They sell for more than the AMPS everywhere I've seen.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I need to try and find 2 more to go in on a 3 set deal here in mid TN. I might just slap a set on the wifeys truck too .

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Anybody in ct or up around here want to get in on this? I have a buddy who wants them and me. I just need one more to bring it down to that 550

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
He told me he was odering just the crew cab boards without the motors and such and swapping them out either the motors harnesses and such with a shorter set and shipping them on tue.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I got the email with the tracking number on tuesday, and fedex says as of this minute they're sitting in their facility very close to my house. Hopefully they get picked up and delivered to me today. I don't think y'all have anything to worry about. Everything with him seems to be legit. But if you need him that phone number I listed is his direct number.

TripleE44

Reaction score
20953a73-c100-e02e.jpg

So I got a set of amp steps for an 07 gm truck if anyone's got one.

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yep. Called about 30 min ago and 15ago. Left message but no response. It clearly shows where they marked out the part number I shoulve got, and re wrote the one that they sent me. The instructions are too gm specific to work at all. Or I'd be forcing them on.
20953a73-c982-66d2.jpg
top right of label.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Well thats no bueno, I've had good luck getting him though email. Hope I dont get the same, wonder if anyone else got theirs yet.

Keep us posted bro.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with him. He said someone else was the one sending them out. He called the store first and said they told him I was supposed to get 75133 but I got 75126. Said that he was now on vacation so he was gonna call the store and figure it out and have them call me to let me know what's up.

Way I see it, what's the worst that could happen? I have a set of 1200 steps I can sell for 800 on CL or more. From talking to him I'm sure it'll all work out.

Latest posts

Members online