FASS Diesel Nationals

jngreen

Reaction score
Ive never been, but i would say for the drive i would save it for Scheids.

Like I said, its all a matter of personal preference. If you want to see a drunken billyfest, go to TS or Schieds. If you want a nice, clean, family friendly event then the Diesel Nationals are for you. Heck, the damn bathrooms are clean and air conditioned. If you want another opinion, ask Spray7.3 (Dustin), or Strokininstyle (Scotty), Rudy or anyone who has actually been. Your truck stands less chance of being vandilised like Dustin's truck was at TS.

wint

Reaction score
Like I said, its all a matter of personal preference. If you want to see a drunken billyfest, go to TS or Schieds. If you want a nice, clean, family friendly event then the Diesel Nationals are for you. Heck, the damn bathrooms are clean and air conditioned. If you want another opinion, ask Spray7.3 (Dustin), or Strokininstyle (Scotty), Rudy or anyone who has actually been. Your truck stands less chance of being vandilised like Dustin's truck was at TS.

You make a good point here. Im just thinking best bang for the buck. Depends on what you like. I just go to them all lol

House

Reaction score
Ill be there both days, I am workstock sled pull tech offical and will be running the daves diesel booth there

budro

Reaction score
I've got family in Fishers, so it wouldn't be my only reason for the trip..... I'll see if Scotty is going to make it this year.

MAC

Reaction score
O'reilly raceway in speedway Indiana! Been there a few times, and here's a tip, GET THERE EARLY the traffic is insane only one small road leading to the the raceway, I went for the gas drags and waited in traffic for over an hour.

If anyone needs a place to stay there is a motel in speedy way called the red roof inn, nothing fancy but not dirty and a good price.

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Is this worth a trip from Dallas?

Personal opinion, Yes it's worth the drive. I would much rather make the trip for this event over Scheids or something of that nature. Unless your in to the sheer craziness that comes along with some of these other events, I for one am about over all of that.
If you have family in Indy that's one more reason to come! If you decide to make the journey we could always keep you updated with the forecast for that weekend, I would hate to see you make the trip and end up in rain or something..

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Wouldnt it be much cheaper to fly into Indy rather than driving?
Just spitballing hear.

One would think so, but you can't exactly store the truck on the plane... Then again, Derek aka stroakorcroak spent over $300 on a ticket from Oregon to Indiana. Idk if that was one way or not.?

Latest posts

Members online