FASS Diesel Nationals

WIESEL

Reaction score
I am in plainfield lookin good but a lil cloudy to the east. Fawk it

Randall

Reaction score
O ya truck is cherry!! Dustin, wish I could of went with you guys to eat, but had to get back. Next time brotha!!

NHRDA

Reaction score
Great event got a little crazy at the end with weather coming in on us so we started alternating sled pulling and drag racing about every 3 minutes it was crazy.

Sorry for not having all the times but we were hand writing the ladders since we did not have time to go to the tower.

2011 FASS Diesel Nationals results

Top Diesel
Champion
Emily Herod 7.82et 176.03mph
Runner up
Matt Handwork

Pro Stock
Champion
Darren Morrison 7.88et 175.73mph
Runner up
Adam Horath

Pro Street
Champion
Ron Wolverton
Runner up
Phil Taylor

Super Street
Champion
Jeff Dean 10.96et 126.01pmh
Runner up
Jeremy Huntington 10.94et

Super Diesel
Doug Brarens 11.90et with a .006 reaction
Runner up
Sam Smith

Sportsman
Champion
Vince Neiderhausen
Runner up
Matt Misner

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Awesome event. I thought it was pretty cool runnin drags and pulls at once. Lol

Got a question. What was the big bang from somewhere round the back ofthe drag strip and or near the dyno? We were watchin the pulls bout 5 or 6 o'clock i think and heard it and seen people on the edge of the stands looking over and people running over there. But never found of what it was...

rsieck

Reaction score
Hope everybody had a better time then a few guys I know that went. LOL

They left IA at 2am, got there, waited to hook with their 3.0 truck, had clutch problems and couldn't get off the line, loaded up and drove the 7 hours home. 14 hrs of driving to not even move the sled. Talk about taking one in the nutsack.

David S.

Reaction score
Hope everybody had a better time then a few guys I know that went. LOL

They left IA at 2am, got there, waited to hook with their 3.0 truck, had clutch problems and couldn't get off the line, loaded up and drove the 7 hours home. 14 hrs of driving to not even move the sled. Talk about taking one in the nutsack.

god damn i'd be pissed:mad:

jngreen

Reaction score
It was a great event as usual. I was there for only a few hours on Saturday afternoon because I had other things to do Saturday night, but I still had a great time. I regret that I did not get to see the modified trucks pull (Double Overtime is my favorite and I got to see it up close) or the finals for the drag racing or the show and shine.

The weather was perfect, if it was any warmer it would have been miserable in the grandstands.

Great job putting on another great show!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.