FASS Diesel Nationals

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. :thumbup:

Btw y'all, current forecast is calling for very mild temps this weekend, right around 75-80! Much better then the high 90's we've had for the last week or so.

Randall

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. :thumbup:

Btw y'all, current forecast is calling for very mild temps this weekend, right around 75-80! Much better then the high 90's we've had for the last week or so.

No rain!? They are calling for showers down here.

worldwide73

Reaction score
I'll bring the truck and the 08 springs and you can guys can put them on this weekend while its raining. :)

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Edit: they're now saying 70% strong storms tomorrow and 50% chance Saturday.. GD hell!!!!

Last edited:

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Yes, track will be covered and the NHRDA has the track until Sunday, which conveniently is supposed to be very nice... And DRY.

NHRDA

Reaction score
The NHRDA is excited to announce that we are currently working with Big Don, our announcer at the Fass Diesel Nationals, On having the full audio broadcast live on the internet just like everyone hears at the track!!! Check back here for updates and if all goes well you can listed to the Fass Diesel Nationals just like you were there!!!

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Well the weather isn't looking very promising for this evening, more storms are supposed to be moving in around 6-7 tonight. I dont want to discourage anyone but I'd rather y'all know what to expect than to come in blind..

worldwide73

Reaction score
I think I'm going to come tomorrow sometime after looking at the weather as well. That way I can spend the whole day there.

NHRDA

Reaction score
Weather was great today (other than being super hot and humid for a guy out here from climate that doesn't get hot and muggy) We had storms hit to the north and south of the track but nothing hit the track itself at all!

The live internet streaming broadcast of the event audio should be up tomarrow if everything goes as planned!! Just go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/outlaw-racing-live and you should be able to listed live to Big Don announce all of our drag racing action as well as the PPL's sled pull announcer broadcast that as well! There is also a chat box on that page that can be used to chat back and forth as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.