FASS Diesel Nationals

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
I may drive up.

If you do come up, get a room at the ramada limeited its 10 min from the track the hotel is awesome the guy that runs the place gives you beer when u walk into the door. also the rooms are very clean and nice. You wont be dissapointed.

On second thought you probly have the hookup on hotels rooms.

99powerstroke

Reaction score
i think i will be there and maybe entering the show and shine as well... hope to meet some new guys from the forum

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Sweet, looking forward to hopefully meeting the rest of the FCDP crew! Is Nelson still planning to make it up as well?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that I get to go. Just got a question, is there tickets or something that up have to buy? Or can you just show up and pay your admission on site? And prices?? Thanks, this would be my first event.

NHRDA

Reaction score
Just for everyone's knowledge (particularly those towing trailers), we had this sent to us for info on getting to the track because of some construction.

DUE TO CONSTRUCTION ON I465, THE RAMP YOU NEED IS CLOSED. Lucas Oil Raceway Park has these directions for the Tractor-trailers rigs:

I465 on west side exit onto I74 W to first exit (Ronald Reagan). At the top of the ramp, turn left (south). Crossover the bridge and you be forced right to the stop sign at US136. Turn left onto US136, go to 1st light (less than a mile) turn right on to CR 1000E (at Hoosier Tire) to the 1st open gate (GATE 8) on the left.

Pick up trucks with gooseneck trailers can go this way or use Exit 17 (38th St)

Spray7.3

Reaction score
If your coming up or down 465 I highly suggest utilizing the Ronald Reagan prkwy exit. Keeps you out of all the mess of Crawfordsville rd. And the traffic lights going through town.

Just for clarification NHRDA, spectator gates open at 4pm on Friday??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.