Got a new project

sasquatch24

Reaction score
Im always going yo be on the outlook for a shortbed. I have always wanted a reg cab shorted

2012-02-13_12-10-09_623.png

Dzchey21

Reaction score
thats gotta hurt once it goes. i know it was hard to sell my last one but i like hearing about the sightings from other members in texas on that forum

It wont hurt me too bad. I get attatched but once im over something im over it. Tires of parking it tired of worrying about small scratches ect. I hope someone enjoys it tho

Is that yours?

Lowered with 22s and im in lol. That looks so clean... I want

sasquatch24

Reaction score
no its not mine but it belongs to a guy i work with. it use to be 2wd and lowered with those factory 20's and proxes. i will try to find a pic for ya

jdgleason

Reaction score
It wont hurt me too bad. I get attatched but once im over something im over it. Tires of parking it tired of worrying about small scratches ect. I hope someone enjoys it tho

Is that yours?

Lowered with 22s and im in lol. That looks so clean... I want

Like this?
6bde0f0f.jpg

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Yeah I think if your going to chop one it's gotta be lower and street looking.. Pretty badass, i'd certainly take it! But I think bringing it down alil bit would make it better

Dzchey21 - I know what you mean about the scratches thing. I picked up my second truck...EC/SB, and it's stripped, scratched, XL, ect.. and I actually LOVE driving it. I can't believe the turning radius and how easy it is to drive with just a leveling kit and some A/T's. My tuner is on the way, i'm real interested to see what a truck about 2K lighter than my CC/LB is like to drive

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online