It Took Me Long Enough...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Driving while black lol.

Yea, the FD thing probably helped. I'm not on that level lol, so if it's exhaust related…"I just bought it cuz it was big and loud. I don't know what they did to it" your excuse was pretty good too hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
how are stacks illegal in NY????? stupid laws states come up with. if i ever get pulled over for my stacks ill tell them i bought it with them which i did. then again i would get pulled over for speeding not anything else.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I don't think it was the stack itself, she just mentioned it was the "exhaust setup" and I even tried to go by her quietly at like 1200rpm... it gets reaaalllyyy loud closing in on 3k lol

rat49f6

Reaction score
In nj law says you need to have it exciting no less than x number of inches behind the passengers compartment...or something to that effect. Most stacks are with in that ,I think, 6 inches... yours would be "legal".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

sootie

Reaction score
around here you could get a ticket for unnecessary noise, not specifically the exhaust type.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Only thing I've heard about around here is that is is suppose to exit above the cab by any amount. Mine has that covered by about an inch.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
around here you could get a ticket for unnecessary noise, not specifically the exhaust type.

Thats what i meant by setup. Worded it wrong

Only thing I've heard about around here is that is is suppose to exit above the cab by any amount. Mine has that covered by about an inch.

Just a little of the tip is above the cab lol

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just the tip lol

I see what you did there :D

Ordering 6 new tires tomorrow... Dually idea won over since i need the steelies back to my plow truck ASAP and cant swing the coin on new wheels and tires..

285/75/16's.

74_1_.jpg

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Yeah whatever. You ended up asleep in their hotel room. Same thing. And yeah I know you couldnt find an open strip club. It was 4am and I refused to drive LOL

You act like you would have had a choice had we found one lmao. At that point you were gonna be driving my truck.

And I vote keep dually, do it like the grey but smaller wheels. I wanted to buy that truck but he wanted almost $20k if I remember right

Lmfao! That was bs!

Yeah we'll have to make up for it and decide to go to one before 4am

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You act like you would have had a choice had we found one lmao. At that point you were gonna be driving my truck.

And I vote keep dually, do it like the grey but smaller wheels. I wanted to buy that truck but he wanted almost $20k if I remember right

Yeah we'll have to make up for it and decide to go to one before 4am

Dually is staying...

And no... no strip clubs close in jersey. Although ill probably end up driving you all home the 1/4 mile to Jim's from the bar at the Christmas gtg

rat49f6

Reaction score
We have plenty of strip cluba dont liaten to the kid

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Dually is staying...

And no... no strip clubs close in jersey. Although ill probably end up driving you all home the 1/4 mile to Jim's from the bar at the Christmas gtg

Nice decision on keeping it a dually.

Glad you're willing to look out for me, I need it

We have plenty of strip cluba dont liaten to the kid

Better start saving my pennies, strippers love rolls of pennies thrown at them

MAC

Reaction score
Yep. Treadwrights. Demon is running them on his 450 and iirc so is fordfreak4life

Its not illegal for me to run them on steer tires, I have passenger not commercial plates :D

Give some reviews after running them, I hear about a lot of people running them on their trucks, but they never report back with how they have held up.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I don't know what you want to monitor, but I have an edge CS that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Text me if you're interested, I want it gone lol, just been to lazy to post all my crap for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emery19

Reaction score
LOL

No I never hooked it up, I looked into what it reads on 7.3's and its not much for me. I'll send it back to ya tomorrow afternoon

no rush man. its not going to stay off till i replace the cat, and my ecu hates being reset, so its just going to stay on. sucks it didnt work out as well as i hoped it would.

Latest posts

Members online