NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

Jason

Reaction score
Anybody know who's black reg cab shortbed f250 that was in the show and shine area??? Had a '05 dash swapped in it, good looking truck. Also that 6.7 ccsb lifted black one was badass also.

jwfrauts

Reaction score
The guys with Hypermax said they broke the crank. They did know anything was wrong with the engine but when they started it, it sounded bad and then locked up.

swinky

Reaction score
Anyone know the Joe Dukes guy in the 05 6.0 running the 11.90 index? He's spot on in that class... FCDP's reaper is right in there as well

I'd like to know whats done to that truck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
The guys with Hypermax said they broke the crank. They did know anything was wrong with the engine but when they started it, it sounded bad and then locked up.

That really sucks. Love love love seeing that thing run, what an animal. I imagine when something goes wrong with a 3000 HP engine... it's usually pretty substantial LOL

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Anybody know who's black reg cab shortbed f250 that was in the show and shine area??? Had a '05 dash swapped in it, good looking truck. Also that 6.7 ccsb lifted black one was badass also.

I thibk that was my buddies from Diesel Dynamics.

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

SteveBricks

Reaction score
I lost to Tyler Radewald in the Sportsman final, Brian Spooner won Super Street over Micah Sullivan, and I don't remember the guy's name that beat Ryan DuBois in 11.9, but he was driving a Red Dodge.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I lost to Tyler Radewald in the Sportsman final, Brian Spooner won Super Street over Micah Sullivan, and I don't remember the guy's name that beat Ryan DuBois in 11.9, but he was driving a Red Dodge.

Was Spooner running mid 9s like usual?

Latest posts

Members online