NICE DYNO RUN

windrunner408

Reaction score
Well apparently the MAD Turbo Werks truck couldn't get its transmission rebuilt in time to make it to Thoroughbred Diesel's Judgement Dyno Day event. Adrian had pre-paid for a run on the dyno but obviously wasn't able to run his truck on it. So Chris @ GPDA (Super Diesel) ran his truck in Adrian's sted and put down 503hp (499hp uncorrected) with a MTW Stage 2 turbo (cast wheel), stock injectors, stock fuel system, and on fuel only. His tuning was from Matt @ Gearhead and Bill's FICM tune. There was a guy there with a 6.0 that had a powermax, 155s, and fuel system and was only able to put down 426hp. So even though the MTW truck wasn't able to make its debut, all was not lost.

Congrats Chris.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I still gotta confirm the exact setup but his truck put down 473hp with a Stage 1 turbo with billet wheel back in the spring on Bill's dyno and that was with 35in Toyo OC MTs. It was hotter than today as well then. I am pretty sure he ran his truck on stock sized tires today.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
500 on stock sticks is impressive. I really need to put mine on the rollers and see what it has with stock sticks and a 68

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
I saw the truck run in person today it ran awesome. It was good to see a good running 6.0 today. I got to get one of them turbos for my 6.0

windrunner408

Reaction score
I wanna see track times

Well Sh!t in one hand and want in the other and see which one fills up first.

better watch out Morgan....it is completely unacceptable to ask for track times on a mad turbo works thread. :poke:

I don't appreciate the sarcasm here. This thread is nothing but a simple relay of information of what transpired today. No one yet has said anything (like in previous threads) about setting any records, doing the impossible, etc., etc. If you want to read the thread, fine; but keep the bullsh!t out of it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Well Sh!t in one hand and want in the other and see which one fills up first.

I don't appreciate the sarcasm here. This thread is nothing but a simple relay of information of what transpired today. No one yet has said anything (like in previous threads) about setting any records, doing the impossible, etc., etc. If you want to read the thread, fine; but keep the bullsh!t out of it.

and I was just screwing with you but these responses prove my point perfectly. I thought I discussed this with you already.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Whatever Lance. And yes you are right we did discuss this AND THIS is why I worded the original post the way I did. Is it too much to ask to be able to post information for what it is (nothing more and nothing less)??

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
what are you talking about Nate... you said a horsepower number somebody simply asked how to track time to back it up. you made a simple statement and Morgan made a simple statement. that simple statement led to my simple statement about the simple statement.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Wow those are some good numbers! After this mad talk I'm thinking about trying one of his turbos on a stock setup... If he made a true 500hp I know what I'm gonna do! Good job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
Nate In no way am I trying to sh*t stir. Like I said, my truck is haunted. A number like that should put that truck around 13.5 if its a CCSB.

windrunner408

Reaction score
what are you talking about Nate... you said a horsepower number somebody simply asked how to track time to back it up. you made a simple statement and Morgan made a simple statement. that simple statement led to my simple statement about the simple statement.

I think we ALL know that none of the statements after Morgan's (including his) were simple. Again no one made any outlandish claims, other than what a dyno put out. Take it FWIW.

Latest posts

Members online