Show me what you did with the fuel cooler deletes

capt dong

Reaction score
at what point is a fuel cooler delete appropriate? i wouldnt mind tidying up the engine bay and possibly adding a better cooler but seems like most of the fuel cooler deletes are on moderate to heavily modified trucks.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
at what point is a fuel cooler delete appropriate? i wouldnt mind tidying up the engine bay and possibly adding a better cooler but seems like most of the fuel cooler deletes are on moderate to heavily modified trucks.

wondering the same thing

HOOV3R

Reaction score

There isn't really an appropriate point, it is mainly done to tidy up the engine bay or to make room.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Another idea too. If you have your egr system deleted, MPD now makes the coolant plugs with -10 threaded ports. You could use those for your feed/return for the VGT cooler

Badland

Reaction score
20140316_120402_zpse7l54y6w.jpg

So is this all we need to do to delete the fuel cooler?

Just have a hose made to connect the 2 together or is there more in depth that iam not seeing?

I really want to do this delete to clean up the engine bay

groove

Reaction score
So is this all we need to do to delete the fuel cooler?

Just have a hose made to connect the 2 together or is there more in depth that iam not seeing?

I really want to do this delete to clean up the engine bay

Wondering the same

nickw226

Reaction score
somebody should make a kit to do a complete fuel cooler delete. Might be a good money maker. My fuel cooler pump never comes on. And im in the hot south.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
return line. that looks like a MPD regulated return kit so that line goes to the regulator

TRUBBS

Reaction score
so is this as easy at it appears or am i missing something?
looks like you just remove the cooler and splice 1 line together?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.