Snow White Resurrection

neverkickn

Reaction score
I think it is interesting to hear about what little tweaks here and there do for your time. I would really like to get into racing one day, but it just isn't in the cards now.

I guess it is like any other "chase" but I bet it sure is fun. Hope you hit your mark!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I think it is interesting to hear about what little tweaks here and there do for your time. I would really like to get into racing one day, but it just isn't in the cards now.

I guess it is like any other "chase" but I bet it sure is fun. Hope you hit your mark!

I will admit, I never would have thought it possible to run those times and mph on a smallish GTX4202R.
That alone shows the old dinosour is not so far behind the Cr' of today fuel only.

JSchuricht

Reaction score
I have had SSBC V8's on the front of my 00 for a few years now but I have never seen any info on V4's for the rear. Can't wait to see some pics when you get them.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
I have had SSBC V8's on the front of my 00 for a few years now but I have never seen any info on V4's for the rear. Can't wait to see some pics when you get them.

They just came out in the last year been testing. I am not sure if they have released them for the sd yet. We have a different rearend under her so it is a little different than what you will see for your sd. Drop us a line and we can talk it over. Just ask for me or David.

Brent

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Nope, too determined to get in the 10's on it.
The power was there last time, the sixty foot not so.
She has no excuses now, got her new slicks to boot.

Dennis better bring his A game :poke:

My "A Game" is 800 miles out and closing! No testing done...but the short test drive has me nervous and excited. If the driver doesn't **** up and the slicks hook...we should have a great race!

Dennis Schroeder - Strictly Diesel

.: misunderstood by my stupid phone :.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
*yawn* One of you make this interesting and start talking trash already.

Now that you are here...sure. Where the hell is your rag? Afraid to give my lowly dinosaur 7.3L a chance to bitch slap you off the track? ;)

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Now that you are here...sure. Where the hell is your rag? Afraid to give my lowly dinosaur 7.3L a chance to bitch slap you off the track? ;)

You'll need every bit of that nitrous system you are skeeered to use if you want a shot at me on fuel lol

Latest posts

Members online