Snow White Resurrection

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
You'll need every bit of that nitrous system you are skeeered to use if you want a shot at me on fuel lol

OK...I'll bite...get that garage queen out and lets line up! Oh wait...you can't... you didn't bring it. Easy to talk **** when you conveniently leave the truck at home and fly to the event!

Dennis Schroeder - Strictly Diesel

.: misunderstood by my stupid phone :.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
OK...I'll bite...get that garage queen out and lets line up! Oh wait...you can't... you didn't bring it. Easy to talk **** when you conveniently leave the truck at home and fly to the event!

He has always been good at talking **** but has yet to put anything up....

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
My "A Game" is 800 miles out and closing! No testing done...but the short test drive has me nervous and excited. If the driver doesn't **** up and the slicks hook...we should have a great race!

Same here, my test drive was a drive down the street and a launch in the parking lot
*yawn* One of you make this interesting and start talking trash already

Says the master of keyboard racing.
^^LOL Someone call Bunting.
Bunting who????
Now that you are here...sure. Where the hell is your rag? Afraid to give A lowly dinosaur 7.3L a chance to bitch slap you off the track? ;)

Fixed it for you, his truck will be called "tuck tail racing" IF it ever appears on a fairy tale track near you.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Hey david 2 hour count down.... better be ready to go bcause me and snow white are going to leave without you!!!!

Latest posts

Members online