The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
3 things.

Seeing how filthy your shop is makes mine feel a lil cleaner.
That's the meanest sounding 6.5 I've heard since Bill Heaths Salt truck.
And...... Congrats on getting her running again! I know the feeling, and it is GOOD! LOL

The sad thing is I clean that damn place up about once a week.... put all the tools back, clean up loose parts, make sure all the cords are all rolled up, sweep the floor, etc.... but the whole leaving for work at 6am, getting home at 7pm, eating dinner, and then go to the shop until 11pm kind of wrecks the place fast during the week.

Its got mad rail pressure at idle.... LOL I need to fix that, but figured it was not that important at this stage..... It definitely has a nice mean sound to it.. and the exhaust note seems to be very tame and lacking that cackle that I hate from these truck... it might be that 5" FTE resonator and huge Hushpower muffler I have stuffed under there.....

PDT1081

Reaction score
The sad thing is I clean that damn place up about once a week.... put all the tools back, clean up loose parts, make sure all the cords are all rolled up, sweep the floor, etc.... but the whole leaving for work at 6am, getting home at 7pm, eating dinner, and then go to the shop until 11pm kind of wrecks the place fast during the week.

Its got mad rail pressure at idle.... LOL I need to fix that, but figured it was not that important at this stage..... It definitely has a nice mean sound to it.. and the exhaust note seems to be very tame and lacking that cackle that I hate from these truck... it might be that 5" FTE resonator and huge Hushpower muffler I have stuffed under there.....

So, where's the burnout vid? :poke:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Token burnout vid needed.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing a big gooseneck hooked to it doin 80 up a hill though.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
So, where's the burnout vid? :poke:

It needs brake lines, fuel tank mounted, rear driveshaft, fuel cooler, power steering lines finished - then perhaps a burnout could occur.....

I'm surprised no one gave me chit about running a Fuelab mounted to a piece of OSB mounted to the truck frame while pulling out of a 5 gallon can of fuel on the floor.... you guys need to pay attention more. LOL

SAK

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one gave me chit about running a Fuelab mounted to a piece of OSB mounted to the truck frame while pulling out of a 5 gallon can of fuel on the floor.... you guys need to pay attention more. LOL

Saw that, but didn't care because it made it run. Lol

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
It needs brake lines, fuel tank mounted, rear driveshaft, fuel cooler, power steering lines finished - then perhaps a burnout could occur.....

I actually thought to myself, that a piece of OSB would make it easier to mock up a plate.

And the can on the floor... Been there done that, no judgement here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.