The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Lots of little details to button up - but it moves under its own power.

964686_504987592889290_596502458_o.jpg

I've got a couple of leaking injector o-rings... install the stack, finish some wiring, build the actual fuel pump mounting plate and align the front end - and its road trip time. :D

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Is there a chance Jason you will be entering in the DPC someday with this pickup? If you do you will have my vote.

Very cool what you are doing to it.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
After I get it on the road and enjoy it a bit there is still plenty of "clean up work" to do and it needs some paint and body work - but all that will come later with some time (except for the front bumper probably.... it needs paint... lol) - I have a 7.3 that I need to concentrate on for the next several weeks once this thing is running and driving.

DPC isn't totally out of the question once I get some stuff lined out on it.... but its going to need some hard parts in the motor and trans to even seriously consider it.

JMart

Reaction score
After I get it on the road and enjoy it a bit there is still plenty of "clean up work" to do and it needs some paint and body work - but all that will come later with some time (except for the front bumper probably.... it needs paint... lol) - I have a 7.3 that I need to concentrate on for the next several weeks once this thing is running and driving.

DPC isn't totally out of the question once I get some stuff lined out on it.... but its going to need some hard parts in the motor and trans to even seriously consider it.

If your road trips bring you through Dallas make sure you hit me up. Would like to look at that truck up close. Looks good.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
If your road trips bring you through Dallas make sure you hit me up. Would like to look at that truck up close. Looks good.

I intend on heading to the Finals in Ennis again this year. A lot of things to do between now and then.... but that is my intentions.

JMart

Reaction score
I intend on heading to the Finals in Ennis again this year. A lot of things to do between now and then.... but that is my intentions.

I intend to try to make it to Ennis, but who knows with my schedule right now.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
On fb I didn't notice the front end wasn't all together. Looks good! Those trucks look soo much better with a straight axle under them.

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Did you move the fuel bucket to the bed?

I just set a 5 gallon fuel can in the bed - I had some tank plumbing issues that I had to resolve. All done now - I just need to bolt the fuel filter pump setup back in and hook the lines up.

936132_505418896179493_1150090075_n.jpg

Does this mean it is making TS?

Also, great work!

That is still the plan...... but damn there is a lot of stuff to do yet....

On fb I didn't notice the front end wasn't all together. Looks good! Those trucks look soo much better with a straight axle under them.

Thanks - it really just missing the bumper and grill in the pic - I haven't had a chance to cut the bumper (which it needs BADLY) - so it was quicker to pull it for now. Its back bolted on and marked for cutting - but I haven't gotten back to slicing it up yet. LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
That set up is slick, what pump ya got on there?

Its a Fuelab pump. Its a nice little setup for what I am doing with it - but there are a few things I would change for the next go around. I really need to make a couple of custom filter bases to set it up the way I want it. I have a great source for Baldwin filters but for some reason the water separator didn't like the base.... it should be a direct cross.... good thing I had a few Fleetguards on the shelf too. LOL