Which 160/30 injectors?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Also, no amount of water intake will increase evaporative cooling when the humidity is high. That is the real difference with humid vs arid places. As long as I was drinking water in the arid places I could handle it pretty well. You have to have something facilitating that evaporation whether it is air flow or a significant gradient (arid).

Yes! The humidity sucks. I cant get cool in humid weather and I sweat like a pig so you keep drinking and even more sweat keeps piling up. Have to change my outfits occasionally at work. And keep the goldbond powder in the truck! Your undercarriage will thank you!

ja_cain

Reaction score
I think the key is shade, adequate air flow and the least amount of clothing possible. A light, well ventilated, large brim hat would be good too if your job permits and you don't have access to shade.

V-Ref

Reaction score
heat-index.jpg

ja_cain

Reaction score
Nice chart! That and a pee chart are indispensable if you work outside in hot climates.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I think the key is shade, adequate air flow and the least amount of clothing possible. A light, well ventilated, large brim hat would be good too if your job permits and you don't have access to shade.

its actually better to cover up as much as possible. keeps the sun off your skin, and keeps body temp down. also, sweat soaks your clothes, so if the wind happens to blow, you feel extremely cool.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Yes, loose and light clothing is important in direct sunlight but you don't want it to impede the loss of heat. Airflow to the surface of the skin is paramount. Check out indigenous people in hot climates for ways to keep cool in these invironments. If you are in shaded areas then there is no reason to wear excess clothing. I used to know guys that ran sheet rock in their underwear.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yes, loose and light clothing is important in direct sunlight but you don't want it to impede the loss of heat. Airflow to the surface of the skin is paramount. Check out indigenous people in hot climates for ways to keep cool in these invironments. If you are in shaded areas then there is no reason to wear excess clothing. I used to know guys that ran sheet rock in their underwear.

Hey, man, ive been there. Literally. We reno'd a building that burned and we didnt get to the shert rock until July. Sonofa....

Latest posts

Members online