6.7 fuel pump on 7.3.

campbellflage

Reaction score
its up there close in comparison might not be quite as stout but its oem reliable and flows plenty.

live life full throttle

The reliability and off the shelf replacement ability was the main appeal about this, hate to upgrade to an aftermarket and have the truck down for a week or more waiting on another pump should it fail

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The reliability and off the shelf replacement ability was the main appeal about this, hate to upgrade to an aftermarket and have the truck down for a week or more waiting on another pump should it fail
yuppers. thats why most people go with dual oem stock bosch 7.3 pumps.

live life full throttle

campbellflage

Reaction score
On these is it the low pressure or high pressure pump side with water damage that takes out the truck? And side note, wonder if I can reroute my stock water in fuel light to work with the sensor on the 6.7pump

ghohouston

Reaction score
On these is it the low pressure or high pressure pump side with water damage that takes out the truck? And side note, wonder if I can reroute my stock water in fuel light to work with the sensor on the 6.7pump

Water in fuel takes out high pressure fuel pumps and common rail injectors. It's bad for anything, but common rails are just super sensitive to it.

Bluke

Reaction score
Have you figured out your filter setup yet? Why buy a kit when you can easily piece it together because it's just a few sections of hose and s few fittings.

campbellflage

Reaction score
Have you figured out your filter setup yet? Why buy a kit when you can easily piece it together because it's just a few sections of hose and s few fittings.

Just looking to venders for simplification of purchase, and getting trusted parts from a vendor.
Got the pump in the mail today, man is it big!, just to sweeten the deal previous owner put a new filter and gasket in it for me... score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.