6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

pog

Reaction score
well im in chilliwack/hope. hit me up we can meet up somewhere

madman1234509

Reaction score
You need the chain mod like I have in my truck! Lol. I have a heavy chain that goes from the drivers side engine down to the frame. Its different, but it keeps the motor from torquing like crazy. Also made sure it was a nice polished one to match my piping lol. I've had the hood open in the dyno and there is little to no movement of the engine.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
You need the chain mod like I have in my truck! Lol. I have a heavy chain that goes from the drivers side engine down to the frame. Its different, but it keeps the motor from torquing like crazy. Also made sure it was a nice polished one to match my piping lol. I've had the hood open in the dyno and there is little to no movement of the engine.

Or just a strap.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Haha piping that fits right always works. I can assure you mine does. But less energy the motor uses torquing itself is more energy sent to the wheels, and probably less stress on all of the bellows and what not .

I used a polished chain because it looked nicer then a strap, and it was welded.

Dan

Reaction score
F those vanjen clamps. V band it like a man

Yeah I'm going to have to do some piping rework in the somewhat near future...

Anyone have any recomendations on air to air setups I thought the mpd truck had an air to air setup on their truck, Craig? Haha wondering on intercooler part numbers and piping design... (Will check race truck thread)

Seeing 80lbs boost

Latest posts

Members online