ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet Jerry ur gonna have to give me the secrets you learn doing this.

great450

Reaction score
JD,
1.THE WEATHER CAN BE CHANGED IN THE DYNO SET UP TO ANYTHING YOU SET IT FOR. 2.QUESTION, IS THE DYNO A ENGINE OR A CHASSIS?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
JD,
1.THE WEATHER CAN BE CHANGED IN THE DYNO SET UP TO ANYTHING YOU SET IT FOR. 2.QUESTION, IS THE DYNO A ENGINE OR A CHASSIS?

9578534.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD,

What dyno are you talking about?

The dyno that we used in our testing was a chassis dyno. It is a dyno jet and there is no operator input other than running the dyno with a correction factor (which is calculated by the dyno) or uncorrected. So no the weather can not be changed.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Little update here. Got all back together and went for a little drive. We are not going to dyno tonight because the tube which holds the ebp sensor, the end piece broke on it near where it attaches to the uppipe. We were not sure if you could just block off the port in the uppipe or not and not run the ebp sensor until we get another tube. Might have one off another motor and we will have to look tommarow. If we don't have one, what would happen if you just capped the ebp sensor port for now to get a dyno run? Don't know if that would screw up numbers or anything like that or put the truck in limp mode. Going to put a plug in tommarow if we can or possibly find another ebp tube from one of the other motors if we have it still. Sorry for no numbers tonight guys but, it is back together and running. Closed down the shop for today. All work was done cab on, turbos on, and did not take the alternator or ac condensor out. We did have to pump down the ac system and remove a line that was in the way on the passenger side. Put line back on after install and no issues. Any questions please ask. I did this for all of us so don't hold back with anything you want to know. This is the chit this site is all about men.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
No EBP sensor drastically effects how the VGT operates. Your gonna need the EBP sensor to get proper numbers or else your results are void.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Little update here. Got all back together and went for a little drive. We are not going to dyno tonight because the tube which holds the ebp sensor, the end piece broke on it near where it attaches to the uppipe. We were not sure if you could just block off the port in the uppipe or not and not run the ebp sensor until we get another tube. Might have one off another motor and we will have to look tommarow. If we don't have one, what would happen if you just capped the ebp sensor port for now to get a dyno run? Don't know if that would screw up numbers or anything like that or put the truck in limp mode. Going to put a plug in tommarow if we can or possibly find another ebp tube from one of the other motors if we have it still. Sorry for no numbers tonight guys but, it is back together and running. Closed down the shop for today. All work was done cab on, turbos on, and did not take the alternator or ac condensor out. We did have to pump down the ac system and remove a line that was in the way on the passenger side. Put line back on after install and no issues. Any questions please ask. I did this for all of us so don't hold back with anything you want to know. This is the chit this site is all about men.
How much time did you have in the swap ? Now get ur ass out here and do mine.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah you gotta have the ebp sensor in it's basically controls the vanes on the turbo. You will be stuck with the turbos at 95% and your back pressure will be thru the roof. It will spool fast tho...lol

Nice work on the swap that's pretty good for a days work.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Ok so I will hopefully get a tube off one of the other motors tommarow and get this beach on the dyno.

Latest posts

Members online