Deceptive Marketing. "Made in USA.*".............*And China. And Mexico. And Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Right, better to hide the truth.

That's not it at all...but a little tact goes a long way. How much more polite would it have been to send me the FTC link in an email or private message, to express your dissatisfaction with my advertising, and to have handled it all quietly without calling me a liar in a public forum? The end result would have been the same, I would have learned something new and fixed the descriptions (which is what you say you wanted). The difference, I would have more respect for you as a person, others may not have lost respect for you, you and I would have talked like men and none of the BS interweb drama would have occurred.

Here you go: http://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-2662-driven-diesel-fuel-tank-pre-pump-kit.aspx

Now I need to work on the rest of them.

From this moment forward, any product marked as "Made in the USA" on my website is marked that way because the MANUFACTURER has told me that it is...or because it's a product that I make and I know for certain that it is 100% U.S. made.

I'm sorry if anyone else felt mislead, it was most certainly not an intentional act. I was simply trying to promote the fact that our products are built with the help of U.S. companies and U.S. workers (not just those that work for me). We may be small, but I'm proud of the fact that I'm doing my little part to provide work for several U.S. shops.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I am satisfied, and sorry for the grief I caused you, Dennis. It was never meant to be personal. As I said before, it appears to be a great product.

Tact certainly is not one of my strengths.

Dennis/Mods can Lock the thread if they wish, and add "Resolved" to the title if they desire.

Arisley

Reaction score
Dennis, I need a EBP tube for my truck. Will your tube work relocating the tube with the factory cover? I am not worried at all where the tubing and the fittings come from, if the part is bent and assembled by you (your shop, or a local shop that you have build them), I know that it will fit and do the job to my satisfaction. PM me the price for it, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.