DPC 2012

AllanB

Reaction score
One more very positive thought. If we can some how keep a Fummins out of the mix, next year we could have 4 true Blue Ovals running in DPC. Now that my friends will be kick a$$.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
One more very positive thought. If we can some how keep a Fummins out of the mix, next year we could have 4 true Blue Ovals running in DPC. Now that my friends will be kick a$$.

Unfortunately, the readers decide and there are a bunch of cummings mouth huggers out there. You know there will be a fummins in the mix.... :bs:

TyCorr

Reaction score

No chit! Wanna run a cummins? Get a ***kin dodge. If.people.are going to.do.swaps and.enter them the swap motor should at least be.something.that you cant.get in one.of.the.other.competing.trucks.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score

Unfortunately, the readers decide and there are a bunch of cummings mouth huggers out there. You know there will be a fummins in the mix.... :bs:

No chit! Wanna run a cummins? Get a ***kin dodge. If.people.are going to.do.swaps and.enter them the swap motor should at least be.something.that you cant.get in one.of.the.other.competing.trucks.

Well it may be better next year then what yall think. Ive heard that they may have new rules for next year saying no motor swaps unless theres a 4th catagory added FOR motor swaps.

There was a bunch of contorversy on a few of thier Fbook posts a few months back about us being tired of all the Cummins swaps. Like thier facebook blew up with Guys and some not even owning Powerstrokes saying that its getting old. Cuz they posted about an OBS getting the 7.3 ripped out for a Cummins...I may be able to find a link. But regardless, it even made it in the magazine. They had a small little paragragh about the whole thing in the mag. Ill try to find it.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
What, you can't read through it?? Or are you a dummy that lets it get to him? :poke:

I have learned to get past it, he hits the period instead of the space bar on his phone. Happens to me alot on our tablet.

Yeah, I knows who's post it is before actually looking at the poster. He has always typed like that on here. Not to hard to decipher though LOL

AllanB

Reaction score
Well it may be better next year then what yall think. Ive heard that they may have new rules for next year saying no motor swaps unless theres a 4th catagory added FOR motor swaps.

There was a bunch of contorversy on a few of thier Fbook posts a few months back about us being tired of all the Cummins swaps. Like thier facebook blew up with Guys and some not even owning Powerstrokes saying that its getting old. Cuz they posted about an OBS getting the 7.3 ripped out for a Cummins...I may be able to find a link. But regardless, it even made it in the magazine. They had a small little paragragh about the whole thing in the mag. Ill try to find it.

I fully agree. They should have 4 catagories. Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet, and Conversions.this way I think.most people would be happy.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Did the 6.4s get live tuned before the event and who was there doing it Eric (IDP)?

The only tuning done was using JD's Livewire to load Eric's ex race since it is fuel heavy. Never touched it during the whole event.

Is that fuel only?

Sent from my BatmoCharged iPhone

We sprayed two stages at every event except the obstacle course. Two .82 jets, only adjusting how fast they came on. My fuel only pass was slow since the wg's were set way open for the juice.

LOL thanks

The truck is running like new. It will get another Trans to deal with the new found power that awaits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hoping to have more power fuel only and not rely on the drugs so much. This event was the only time this truck has seen nitrous. It will have more air and fuel. Will share when it is ready for the street.

I just made it through the thread, Dimitri, Jeremy and Chase (?) Fleece were the first ones to congratulate me. Fleece was actually concerned that I was going to damage my King's in the sled pull until I told him we did build some suspension stops. The teams all got together well and I never saw any bitching like it seems happened in previous years.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
What, you can't read through it?? Or are you a dummy that lets it get to him? :poke:

I have learned to get past it, he hits the period instead of the space bar on his phone. Happens to me alot on our tablet.

Ya it happened to me alot when I had a droid. Now with the iPhone I don't have to worry about it. Oh well. No harm done.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Hoping to have more power fuel only and not rely on the drugs so much. This event was the only time this truck has seen nitrous. It will have more air and fuel. Will share when it is ready for the street.

Has anyone laid claim to the High Power setup you have now?? :D

JasonQuartermile

Reaction score
I have to also concur that it was an awesome event. There were a few shenanigans after everyone got all boozed up at night, but during the actual competition it was really smooth. There were plenty of chances for people to complain, it just seems that this year nobody really wanted to much, they just wanted to win!

Here's a different video that one of our web people took. It shows a little bit of the crowd's reaction to Erik's trailer tow. We had just watched 3-4 trucks go through at 1:20-1:30, so for him to do it so quickly really got people cheering.

The video also shows Aaron's winning trailer pull ;)

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/diese...diesel_power_challenge_2012_day_two_overview/

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys, it means a lot to us. I think I can speak for everyone there in saying it has been a very long week. I am glad I was able to squeak out 3rd despite all of the set backs and excited for Erik that he was able to pull out the win. Thanks to Mike for letting us use his trans. Thanks to Haller, Dustin, BFT and all the guys at Elite for lending a hand one way or another. Thanks to David for wrenching on the truck. I had a great time hanging out with everyone, it was a great bunch of competitors. Lastly, thank you to everyone that voted us in. We would not be here without you guys.

Viking

Reaction score
Typing from my phone. Sorry! Dont lose too much sleep.

You made the mans vagina cry! you happy now?

I see this DPC thing getting to where the Top Truck and Real Truck events went to.

Congrats to our boys in blue, I hope we see a Swamps CR 7.3 in the mix someday!!!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
A side note, talking with Kennedy from DP mag the biggest vote getter in the whole thing was the fummings. Mike was 2nd about 100 votes behind. He was saying they counted at least 7000 votes total. Neither of us could understand the whole fummings phenomenon but it is what it is.

willholl79

Reaction score
Fummins has no place DPC in my opinion, unless they do 3 powerstroke, 3 dmax, 3 cummins, defending champ, then maybe a wildcard conversion.

Latest posts

Members online