H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Sounds slow. send one to me for verification...

What's your address? I'll get one overnighted to you ASAP. :)

That particular truck is actually on a stock high pressure fuel system. I need to get Zane to throw a CP3 pump on it so I can turn it up past 500ish WHP.

jcain

Reaction score
What's your address? I'll get one overnighted to you ASAP. :)

That particular truck is actually on a stock high pressure fuel system. I need to get Zane to throw a CP3 pump on it so I can turn it up past 500ish WHP.

zane knows my address, phone and email. thanks in advance ! :toast::redspotdance:

vrog

Reaction score
Just a quick video to give an example of how our 6.7L Power Stroke turbo kit sounds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOIvPgGwic

So got a few questions. I'm looking to get this dually of mine breathing a bit better. Since I have added the 22.5s I have noticed a difference in the throttle response, thats a lot of rotating mass to get going. Getting the mini max and delete to get started.

Can I just run turbo kit by itself? Do I need the dual fueler and lift pump?

I'm looking for a powerful daily driver, however I'm not the type of guy to put my foot through the grill for wide open throttle runs to 100+mph lol. If I listen to Jordans videos anymore I'm going to have a damn impulse purchase hahah

Sorry to highjack the thread.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
So got a few questions. I'm looking to get this dually of mine breathing a bit better. Since I have added the 22.5s I have noticed a difference in the throttle response, thats a lot of rotating mass to get going. Getting the mini max and delete to get started.

Can I just run turbo kit by itself? Do I need the dual fueler and lift pump?

I'm looking for a powerful daily driver, however I'm not the type of guy to put my foot through the grill for wide open throttle runs to 100+mph lol. If I listen to Jordans videos anymore I'm going to have a damn impulse purchase hahah

Sorry to highjack the thread.

You do not need duel fuelers or a lift pump. Mine is all stock.

vrog

Reaction score
You do not need duel fuelers or a lift pump. Mine is all stock.

Thanks for the reply. You mentioned stock fuel system, for now so I figured you were planning on doing it. I'm wondering how big of a jump in "safe" power it would be with just the turbo kit, mini max and delete.

Oh and not to mention, that whistle is music to my ears!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. You mentioned stock fuel system, for now so I figured you were planning on doing it. I'm wondering how big of a jump in "safe" power it would be with just the turbo kit, mini max and delete.

Oh and not to mention, that whistle is music to my ears!

No problem. I went into it planning on doing a larger pump but after spending some time driving it I'm am not sure. The truck makes a lot of power and runs good enough to give me that wince if you know what I mean. I most likely will get use to it and upgrade eventually, but I fell this is very safe at this level and runs really good.

The whistle is sexy...EGT's are even sexier.:thumbsup:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Could always just swap on a 15 pump for a little extra and not much extra cost.

Sent from my I fone 5

Latest posts