My Custom interior conversion

weazel

Reaction score
Looks badass, wanna do a crew cab

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

chris.pattie.9

Reaction score
Do you know which black from color bond you used? This looks amazing and I want to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Do you know which black from color bond you used? This looks amazing and I want to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was just the standard black, I bought it by the Qt since I was using a spray gun. so the general black was all that was available at the time.

Top notch. Great Thread.

Thanks, I know this is about 2 years old, but after I fix the motor, il get some interior shots since it all completed

Bakwoodz

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread but do you happen to have the final pictures of the overhead consul? You did an AMAZING JOB!!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Pics do this truck ZERO justice!!!!

The interior is flawless..Mark killed this project. Too bad I do not have his patience.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
hey guys sorry for the 2 year delay, but here is a final picture of the console we did.

IMG_0128_zpssyxdaen5.jpg

real pleased with how it turned out, the meth controller sits perfectly, and looks as if it belongs there.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I watched this thread and used it as my muse to do mine as well

My old interior was stock 00 med parchment tan with pebble accents (puddy brown). Lariat so it had tan leather. I originally copied the Eddie Bauer excursion color pattern for my seats. Then as I got into it I ended up in a totally different place.

20160420_131621_zpstiqogcyt.jpg

Where i started
20160420_164647_zpsatc6ntgl.jpg

How it ended. I did touch it up some more. After 3-4 days some if the color soaked way into the panels especially in high abrasion areas like right above the door pockets.

Latest posts

Members online