My Custom interior conversion

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Bit of a busy weekend, but i found a little bit of time to get some work done...i put the rear bench seat back in, as well as put together the passengerside front seat. I still have to cover and assemble to driver seat, and then they can go back in.

Was hoping to start the roof console this weekend, but looks like it will have to wait untill next weekend...also hoping to get some of the wiring done this week also

rear seat install
DSC01198.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

front seat all assembled
DSC01205.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Last night i was able to get the driver seat all covered, and back together which means today!!! the center console goes back in as well as the seats, and the dash bezel.....i have to run a few more wires for the head unit cam, but i should be able to get a lot done tonight...pics to follow!!!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
For the first time in 2 months i was able to take my truck for a ride again....its not entirely completed yet but were really close: Whats left...need to finish wire, hook up guages (just coneect wires) install subs and amp, install cts monitor (hook up wires, and set up bracket) install center console lid, under body lighting, cab lighting, bed lighting, and the biggest part is the roof console. i beleive i have the console mapped out, and should hopefully start making it this weekend. I have been getting side tracked on the console and think i will leave it till last.
Last night the head unit went back in, center console, and the front seats, this truck looks awesome and these seats are so comfortable!

last ride with the spackle bucket seat
DSC01212.jpg

console in
DSC01211.jpg

prepping for the dash
DSC01213.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

this thinkg looks awesome in the sun
DSC01217.jpg

dash in
DSC01218.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

time for the seats! front seats just resting in place
DSC01223.jpg

bolted in
DSC01224.jpg

dash at night with the red LEDs on
DSC01225.jpg

few interior shots
DSC01233.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

I will get some more pictures in the day light, but these do not do this interior justice. I was a little worried about how all the red accents would mesh together, and the black carbon fiber touches i did would mix, but i could not be happier, this interior is awesome and i love it.....like i said still more things to get done, and i still have a trick or two left to give it a bit more of a custom touch, but its real close to being done. Hopefully after this weekend i will have only a few items left......

Silverback

Reaction score
That interior is cleaner and nicer then any custom SD interiors I've seen on a DD or a show truck....mad props

:thumbsup:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Extremely impressed!! Looks better than factory AND better than any custom SD interiors I've seen! Great great job man! Can't wait to see what you have sitting around for the icing on the cake! :clapping::drool:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thanks guys! i am really happy with the outcome of this truck trying to pay attention to all the details and set it apart frome the others! being the weather is not suppose to be the best this weekend, i should be able to get a lot of the wiring done with my brothers help, and hopefully get the 2 cameras up and running on the truck....Il keep the pictures comming, bit im gona keep the last little bit of "touches" to my self untill they are all done, but all i can say is i will be very excited to show the roof console, as soon as i figure out what i need to make it out of!

jdc753

Reaction score
Looks amazing!! For sure can't wait to see the finishing touches and how you work out the console.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok guys i completltly changed my mind on the original switch set up i was going to do (was going to go wtih rocker switches) im looking for some nice toggle switches that light up...any suggestions?

jdc753

Reaction score
have you looked into Carling Switches? Really nice rocker switches with lighting and graphics, also can get mounting bezels to work the switches pretty easily into the console itself.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yea i looked at them, they looked to generic for me, i found a nice set of boat toggles from carling...i think there gona do the trick!

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
have you looked into Carling Switches? Really nice rocker switches with lighting and graphics, also can get mounting bezels to work the switches pretty easily into the console itself.

Where have you been able to find the carling switches with graphics and lettering? I know of a couple places, one being a jeep outfitter website, and none of them have the switches that will match the few I already have. And I can't get ahold of the guy I originally bought the switches from.

Latest posts

Members online