RSK planned?

Reubine

Reaction score
You can put me on the list, I have had V-codes sitting in the barn for 2 years now. And just to make sure that I am on the right track, but this is supposed to be a bolt on kit? Where you won't have to weld anything???

Tom S

Reaction score
You can put me on the list, I have had V-codes sitting in the barn for 2 years now. And just to make sure that I am on the right track, but this is supposed to be a bolt on kit? Where you won't have to weld anything???

Yes that is exactly the plan with this kit no cut no weld SD springs and a RSK

ytee

Reaction score
I picked up a set of Super Duty springs for my conversion today!!!!!! Now I just need to get everthing else.

Chris

brewer

Reaction score
Awesome progress on this Tom and Trevor. Like the idea of the tow hooks, as well. :popcorn:

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Tom - will this kit still allow us to fit 35" tires with V codes?

Here is my old 97 w ORUs 2.5" RSK and stock F350 springs and 315/75/16s on 16x10 wheels and it rubbed NOTHING.
img004.jpg

img003.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the Cad file. I still have a few changes to make but this is gonna be pretty close. We will be using a square center section, with optional tow hook mounts to that. Lemme know what you all think!
OBSRSKCadPic.jpg

food for thought

Tom S

Reaction score
I know Cary use to say they wouldn't redesign it, then he said they're working on it. well here it is, still being developed
http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/new/detaproduct.php?id=297

I guess they saw the potential of competion and decided to make a change. I tried to develop interest that direction before I ever spoke to Precision Metal Fab and had Emailed Sky directly. Thanks for posting that I had not taken a look at that site for a while.

redneckabbott

Reaction score
I'm sure SKY has great products and that's who I was originally gonna go with of course but think this Precision rsk will be the better option for me.

lossscause

Reaction score
Competition is always good for the consumer, but PMF gets my vote for listening to the consumer. Nothing against SKY though, they have a proven track record of quality and success.

2 cents

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Yes, a new rear front spring hanger.. thats whats shown on the link, this is to correct the shackle angle from the use of the SD spring..I've been trying to get them to make this change for years..guess they finally had the time to have the engineer look at it as everything they do has to be checked and get his aproval. I wasn't aware they were also making a change to the front and am not sure this will clear the bumper as Trevors will. I do know this will still give 3" of lift..min amount that Sky feels will work.

Frankenstein

Reaction score
My thread I started called 2wd conversion has what I came up with for an RSK. It left the truck as low as the axles and suspension would allow. It was also very low budget. I used 4 pieces of angle and the rest was off of a super duty.

Latest posts

Members online