The Singled Out Build

TyCorr

Reaction score
Who knew Larch was such a fag? You don't do stuff like this to people.

He deserves an old school beatdown for it. Im done now. That clown is over shadowing the whole rebuild.

Boosted6.4

Reaction score
I've followed him on Instagram for awhile but after reading this thread I commented on a picture talking about him buying American force wheels for his new truck instead of doing the right thing and helping offset the cost for rebuild. Comment was removed and I was blocked. LOL. Props to OP for handling this how you have, like stated before...I would be furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Ryken has been great about everything and had helped tremendously, I don't know Jansen but if he is anything like his brother they are great people.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I've followed him on Instagram for awhile but after reading this thread I commented on a picture talking about him buying American force wheels for his new truck instead of doing the right thing and helping offset the cost for rebuild. Comment was removed and I was blocked. LOL. Props to OP for handling this how you have, like stated before...I would be furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you brother!! He mustnt be able to afford any of this shti if he did what he did with that motor and is buying up $$ parts but staying away....

Op:sorry for continuing the trash talk. Im just pissed for you. Makes me mad.

Last edited:

RescueF250

Reaction score
Lol no more peer pressure. Plus no more events for a while no day before changes ill be good. Focus on Matts build first get her running should be a good truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that fag blocked me on instagram and i dont even follow him.

if you read this , maybe you can explain why you stopped payment on your credit card to holders ? i thought you worked for them ?

Black AOD

Reaction score

if you read this , maybe you can explain why you stopped payment on your credit card to holders ? i thought you worked for them ?

Dam son...His sig says Eric Larch @ Dirty Diesels now? Idk tho :shrug:

Last edited:

HD F250

Reaction score

His daddy probably stopped it Mike. He told Matt to call his daddy when **** started getting bad. I hope he never sells another part or truck to anyone on this site.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He deleted his ig... Not that that looks guilty or anything.

i just saw the name elarch on coxey's ig so i clicked to asee all the nice new stuff, and bam .. no posts yet ! what can i do now ?????

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The rebuild of Clifford!!

i just saw the name elarch on coxey's ig so i clicked to asee all the nice new stuff, and bam .. no posts yet ! what can i do now ?????

Hm. Idk because Ive been silently watching until now.. I checked after you said he blocked you and couldn't find anything. You can only block so many people lol he probably just found the limit and decided no more ig.

Last edited:

04stroker

Reaction score
Eric no longer works for us. I got a text from him (this has been awhile back) after he got his truck back saying he took a job with Dirty Diesels. I think it's been a little over 2 months it was the middle to the end of March. Just a FYI to everyone in case you didn't know.

Latest posts

Members online